Hybrid View

Can't believe the NEW snowtrooper has the nonwhite helmet!!!!

They didn't use the white helmet that came with the legacy snowtrooper!!!!!!!!wave 2 snowtrooper has the vintage trilogy helmet...UGH

At least he does have the NARROW stance...

Every time I see the title of this thread, the word "nonwhite" makes me think, "Holy crap, that's totally racist!" Then I realize you're talking about the helmet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

...even when the VOTC version of this figure of this first hit, there were many paint variations of the helmet itself....all with varying degrees of 'white' but none of them were super white.........and some were very dirty looking

LOL...this whole thread just cracks me up......I am sticking to Vader figures....dont have these worrys with him
    Real men buy Willrow

If you check out the legacy collection snowtrooper, his helmet is purely white and the drape is weathered....i fixed this problem by switching all of new saga legends helmets with the legacy ones....50 snowstroopers and counting

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    If you check out the legacy collection snowtrooper, his helmet is purely white and the drape is weathered....i fixed this problem by switching all of new saga legends helmets with the legacy ones....50 snowstroopers and counting
    50? Duuuuudeeeeeeee!
    Real men buy Willrow