Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CW41 - Hondo Ohnaka

Did anyone every have issues finding 2010 CW fig:
    • [FONT=Arial][ ] - CW41 - Hondo Ohnaka [/FONT]
    I have all the 2010 clone figs but failed to find him. Was he rare? Is there going to be a repack of him?

Unhappy

I do not have this AND Argyus Couldn't find them anywhere

There are no plans for a repack of him as of now. I found him several months ago, but only at one Target. He was the only member of his wave to stick around a little while (though he sold through in a few weeks).

Thankfully I didn't have a problem finding any of the early 2010 Clone Wars figures, even though I only saw some of them (Aayla, Thi-Sen, Sidious, MagnaGuard) once. It definitely helps to expand your range and look at multiple stores; if you're only hitting a select few, then you're bound to miss something.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I found him once and passed on him not knowing how cool of a character he was. Ignorance isn't always bliss. The only other time I have seen him or Aayla was at a comic con for more than I was willing to pay. My girlfriend even wants a Hondo. I think both figures would be likely for repacks sometime down the road given their popularity.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

This cardback shows that Hondo will be getting repacked, so rest easy, folks. The new Obi-Wan and Cad Bane look pretty damn spiffy, too. The cardback is for Hevy in training gear. Sweet!

so, R4-A7 and another R unit is going to make the CW line up?

Good for Hondo, that means maybe the others will show themselves soon rather than later...2012..

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    so, R4-A7 and another R unit is going to make the CW line up?

Good for Hondo, that means maybe the others will show themselves soon rather than later...2012..
    Well, there's R7-A7 right there, who's Ahsoka's droid (er, y'know, the droid that flies in the starfighter that Ahsoka uses . . . damn attachment issues ). Obi-Wan's R4-P17 is hitting right now. That still leaves the current/upcoming Kit Fisto and Plo Koon starfighters without droids.

Oh, and I realized that Obi-Wan doesn't have the shoulder armor on this figure. A clip from CV showed him that way, so that's pretty cool, as I was wondering why they needed the armor 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    This cardback shows that Hondo will be getting repacked, so rest easy, folks. The new Obi-Wan and Cad Bane look pretty damn spiffy, too. The cardback is for Hevy in training gear. Sweet!

I saw him in stores twice but I didn't have the money. He's one I really wanted though because he's really a cool charcter and a great looking figure. Glad to hear he's coming back.

Seeing the name Hondo always reminds me of Married with Children...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!