Thread: 2010 Exclusives

Hybrid View

2010 Exclusives

I wasn't sure where to post this but does anyone have a list of the basic figure exclusives for: the vintage collection, the new clone wars line, and others for the remainder of the year.

Thanks

They haven't all been announced yet but so far I'm aware of the Jodo Kast at Kmart, Kul Teska and Nikto Guard (CW) at TRU and Jabba and dias is a Walmart exclusive (this isn't really a basic figure though).

Here's a question: How big is the star speeder 1000 CV exclusive? At $24.95 it's in the same price range as Hasbro's starfighter assortment and though it is all new tooling, I could see Disney swallowing the cost to have it accommodate their recent boarding party set.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The Starspeeder 1000 is very likely not in the 3 3/4" scale. There was a Starspeeder 3000 (meaning the new ride very likely takes place before the previous one) that was fairly good-sized (about 8" long or so) but definitely nowhere near figure scale. I'm thinking this is a repaint of that. And there's absolutely no way they'd release a multi-passenger ship as a Disney exclusive for $24.95.

Here are all the exclusives they've announced and/or have been shown in packaging (meaning there could still be more we don't yet know about):

*Bounty Hunter Jodo Kast (Kmart Exclusive)
    *Kul Teska (Toys R Us Exclusive)
    *Nikto Guard (Toys R Us Exclusive)
    *Baron Fel and Ysanne Isard (Internet Exclusive)
    *Darth Nihl and Deliah Blue (Internet Exclusive)
    *Jarael and Rohlan Dyre (Internet Exclusive)
    *Jaster Mareel and Montross (Internet Exclusive)
    *Camie Marstrap and Lane "Fixer" Loneozner (Celebration V Exclusive)
    1. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Super Battle Droid (Target Exclusive)
    2. Rodian Jedi and Battle Droid (Target Exclusive)
    3. Anakin Skywalker and Droideka (Target Exclusive)
    4. Shaak Ti and Geonosian Warrior (Target Exclusive)
    5. Nicanas Tassu and Count Dooku (Target Exclusive)
    6. R2-D2 and C-3PO with Battle Droid Head (Target Exclusive)
    *The Rise of Boba Fett (Toys R Us Exclusive)
    *Attack on Hoth (Target Exclusive)
    *Defense of Hoth (Target Exclusive)
    *Bounty Hunters - 4-LOM and Zuckuss (Celebration V Exclusive)
    *Jabba’s Throne (Walmart Exclusive)
    *Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter (Walmart Exclusive)
    *Imperial TIE Fighter (Target Exclusive)

That list isn't in order or release, though.

Then there's the repackaged Snowspeeder at Target and AT-AT at TRU; I listed the TIE separately as it's got new coloring and the newer pod on the small wings.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That's correct about the Starspeeder 1000, it's a repaint of the existing Starspeeder 3000 Disney Parks toy with the opening doors and removable lid, it's not big enough inside for more than Micro Machines-scaled figures at best.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's correct about the Starspeeder 1000, it's a repaint of the existing Starspeeder 3000 Disney Parks toy with the opening doors and removable lid, it's not big enough inside for more than Micro Machines-scaled figures at best.
    I might actually get it but not 100% at the moment....i have the orginal (got it back in '03 when i took my wife (then girlfriend) to Disney for the first time).
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The news says it's got new sounds and dialogue from the ride refresh.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.