Smoke break with Chewie

Hello boys this past weekend I went to the local show here in Texas. Well after A long day of buying all of the new POTJ toys Me and my friend walked outside to take A smoke break and low and behold who was sitting outside doing the same? Peter Mayhew! We sat outside with him for A few minutes and talked about how much coffee he drinks each day and how he went on A fishing trip with Boba Fett and R2-D2. You see he lives in Granbury Texas about an hour from were are shows are held and he goes pretty often (I have ran out of things for him to sign!) well anyways on this trip he told Kenny he was going to use him as bait and that he got upset and demanded that the boat be turned around. Any how could you think of what passerbys thought when they saw a 7'4ft ,6'ft, and A 3'ft group of grown men fishing together any ways thought you all might think this was funny, by the way he smokes Marlboro red 100's...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I saw him outside smoking at a convention here about a year ago. I just thought, boy the things you don't know about people till you meet them.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Why is it strange that he smokes? he's an actor who gets paid to sit around being bored at conventions. you think he just loves spending all that time signing his name? A man's gotta have something to do with his hands.....

stop that - it's rude!

YEAH!!! Picking your nose in public is disguasting! Besides . . . . it . . . . really . . . . . Why are you all looking at me?!?!? OH! That's not what your talking about. . . . sorry. . . . . .I'm gonna . . .go sit over here.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Re: Smoke break with Chewie

Actually I knew he lived in Texas, where exactly I dunno but could find out, I know someone who lives not far from him.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah Peter gets pretty board at the shows, but boy he does make A crap load of moeny at them! He told us it was pretty cool that we wanted to talk about something other than Satr Wars. He is actually A pretty cool guy...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Jargo, is that a cigarette in your pic ? ? ?

Great story Sith Worm, that's funny that he threatened to use Kenny as bait

No - it's a dog...... Huh, don't you foreigners know anything?