Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oh great. Hasbro will jump at the chance to modify the TIE bomber a bit and rerelease it as an exclusive TIE Shuttle with exclusive Capt. Needa action figure.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Oh great. Hasbro will jump at the chance to modify the TIE bomber a bit and rerelease it as an exclusive TIE Shuttle with exclusive Capt. Needa action figure.
    Would anyone really complain though, I wouldn't mind a Capt. Needa figure. Even if I had to buy another TIE Bomber in a few years to get it. After all they managed to see most of us the same Speeder bike three times in 1996. Plus now they are getting most of us to buy a 2nd AT-ST, a 2nd Snowspeeder, and later this year a 2nd Power FX scale X-Wing. Atleast the TIE Bomber is an all new sculpt, unlike most of these just being re-hases of the vintage toys.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Actually, Rollo, that would be pretty dang cool. A three person Imperial TIE Shuttle? Heck, yeah, I'd definitely pick it up. For now, I'm hoping that we can at least get into the pod on the BOMBER. I plan to use it as a cargo hold for a trusty R2Q5 or R4M9.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    . . . 2nd Power FX scale X-Wing.
    Veddy interesting. Veddy, veddy interesting. Do tell, Mr Binks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm hoping to be able to put an extra seat or something along the pilot pod so I can either put a droid in the back or a 2nd pilot, definitely need more than pilot.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Veddy interesting. Veddy, veddy interesting. Do tell, Mr Binks.
    The 25th Anniversary X-Wing that is rumored for a TRU exclusive this Fall/Christmas. Rebelscum had a photo of it up a while back. They removed the electronics, and the dedicated pilot. And instead of tons of stickers, they are painting on the stripes and such. It also has an actual usable droid socket and comes with an R2-D2 figure as well as the recharging lamp and the crates that we saw Luke using on Dagobah. Here is the pic:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25thannxwingproto.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	906  

I prefer the stickers to pre paintd decos. Hasbro always screw up paint jobs. I can stick stickers on for myself cuz I'm all growed up. I'm a big boy now. Don't need someone to hold my metaphorical hand all the time. *sigh* It's a great vehicle. I have the bulky heavy first version and I love it to bits having always avoided the first version that was out of scale. I like the droid slot and the little cases as pack in as long as we do get them that is. I'm just going to chuck the droid away if I get it. Got too many R2droids already. At least this will be light enough to hang up from my ceiling. Of course it's still rumour about it being released, just like the Imperial shuttle.

Thanks Jar jar.Looks pretty good to me.I'll be buying one if it shows.I'd also buy the Tie Shuttle.I doudt we'd ever see one
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I prefer the stickers to pre paintd decos. Hasbro always screw up paint jobs. I can stick stickers on for myself cuz I'm all growed up. I'm a big boy now. Don't need someone to hold my metaphorical hand all the time. *sigh* (snip) Of course it's still rumour about it being released, just like the Imperial shuttle.
    How do they always screw up the paintjobs? Look at the Y-Wing, B-Wing, new AT-ST and Crashed Snowspeeder to see they do a pretty good job now on paintjobs. As for it being a rumor. I dunno, unlike the Imperial Shuttle, we have seen pictures of the 25th Anniversary X-Wing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by Amanamike
    ya it does look like a Tie ship of somekind. But I was always under the assumption that ties had no liife support in them?? Maybe it has been fitted with some for short distances and no fancy flying. Oh well I guess only George Lucas really knows, maybe we should ask him what he used for that shot or what he intended to use.
    Well...we don't actually see Captain Needa in his ship...so maybe he suited up in a Tie Pilot's flight suit???
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"