BMF will be released in oct. as an exclusive with vintage package....

Read that this weekend....It's going to be an online exclusive not at any retail store...It's going to have the vintage artwork on the package too....

I actually thought I might get another shot at this, until I read the "online" part. Which means it shall never go on clearance.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Details are still sketchy but it seems like if they put this back out, it will be readily available for those who want it...

Yes, but for $50 or less? Highly unlikely.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i remember seeing it on clearance at some TRUs back in the day for $79.99....

That rumor seems unlikely, based on Hasbro repeatedly saying there will be 3 [three] of those vintage-styled packaged vehicles this year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They mentioned in a Q&A a while back that the 2008 Falcon will be resold online, in the same package and everything. So the rumor is bogus.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    They mentioned in a Q&A a while back that the 2008 Falcon will be resold online, in the same package and everything. So the rumor is bogus.
    Let's hope that it IS released online again....i missed out on this bad boy....

I'd actually like to have another BMF for another diorama (ultimately to replace my POTF2 and OTC Falcons) but I'm not sure I'd buy it if it was only available online with expensive international shipping plus customs. Also knowing Hasbro they'd later go for another rerelease with new sound effects (alternative dialogue from the films, the Falcon's distinctive hyperdrive malfunction sound, a sound criminally missing on all electronic Falcons so far)

I too missed out on the initial release of the BMF.

I have heard rumors that his will be a TRU in-store exclusive release (same packaging as 2008, as these would appear to be left over from the original run).

Conflicting that rumor is what is posted in this thread stating it will be an online only release.

Any idea if either of these rumors is true? And if so, any idea of anticipated release date?