Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E.P., are you the real Rollo ?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    E.P., are you the real Rollo ?

Does that imply you are the fraudulent Rollo??
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hey, hey, hey!

You know what they say about "imply." You make an "imp" out of "elwhy" (L.Y.). Or they don't say that.

This is gonna be bad.

Back to the topic, recall Ben mentions the "precise" blast marks of Imperial Stormtroopers, and we rarely see one live up to that reputation.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    If the Federation had never used their "massive" army in a battle before, how did they know how they would work in that situation?

It's like lining up 10,000 dominoes like they do on REAL PEOPLE! or THAT'S AMAZING! and only having the first twenty fall down.

You know what's amazing? That real people use to do that silly stuff back in the early eighties. It was a safe, drab, precursor to Jackarse. I blame the nerdy little kid. What was his name?

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Lol about the precise blast marks...Maybe they were just too precise for Tusken Raiders, since all they do is spit blood on moisture farmers all day. I was also wondering how they were "Battle Hardened." And just out of curiosity, which of the droids was a smart***? Was it the "Uhh...Coruscant?" one?
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Back to the topic, recall Ben mentions the "precise" blast marks of Imperial Stormtroopers, and we rarely see one live up to that reputation.
    I think he means by precise from the non-randomness of the attack. Sand troopers would most likely not know where to blast and just blast all over but Stormtroopers could know the technical specifics of the Sandcrawler and have known where to blast, even if they weren't perfectly accurate, well the Jawas weren't very main characters so the blaster bolts didn't care where the heck they hit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wow this is an old thread. I believe battle hardened was said in vain. He probably meant "as in comparison if they were living" they would be battle hardened because they are just droids they have no fear of any kind and would not be under any reservations for themselves at all. How do you stop something like that. They're remote controlled walking little tanks that have humanoid form and there are lots of them and possibly limitless to what someone could handle. It takes the federation alot shorter time to construct the same amount of battle droids than the Kaminos to make clones.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

"battle hardened" could be a Program......(Insert;BATTLEHARDENED/9.0)

Vellner, isn't that the program they loaded into the CG battlers used to make last year's "Lord of the Rings" film, and when they told the AI to attack the other side and win in the most reasonable and intelligent way possible, and the AI responded by having all the warriors run away?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.