Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool

Looking forward to Jabba. Will have to stop by again tomorrow. My walmart does have the first vintage wave and saw the goosenecking papers that they will be getting jabba.

One thing that I found interesting was that my Walmart had one flat price of $7.96 across the board for Vintage, Saga Legends and Clone Wars.

I'm glad that Vintage is going to be the same price as SL and CW figures, not $1 more, because to an average person, it looks like less of a value since it doesn't have the game or extra accessories included.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    One thing that I found interesting was that my Walmart had one flat price of $7.96 across the board for Vintage, Saga Legends and Clone Wars.

I'm glad that Vintage is going to be the same price as SL and CW figures, not $1 more, because to an average person, it looks like less of a value since it doesn't have the game or extra accessories included.
    I see a sale coming soon....TRU seems to always run a "2-for" sale....probably 2 for $12.99 or something like that....then walmart will follow with all figures for $6.50....just guessing

Nothing new had been put out since yesterday... bummer. Could tomorrow make 4 morning stops a Walmart in a row???

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Nothing new had been put out since yesterday... bummer. Could tomorrow make 4 morning stops a Walmart in a row???
    ALL 4 walmarts in my area have everything NEW out except jabba!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked our Wal-Mart last night. They had none on Monday night. they had all of the new vinatage collection except Luke last night. No Jabba. A few Transformer crossovers.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChukhaTrok76 View Post
    I just checked our Wal-Mart last night. They had none on Monday night. they had all of the new vinatage collection except Luke last night. No Jabba. A few Transformer crossovers.
    I wonder why jabba shows up on the west and east coast first.....the midwest always gets screwed

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I wonder why jabba shows up on the west and east coast first.....the midwest always gets screwed
    I'm in Northern California where Walmarts are few and far between. I called the seven that are within a 40 minute driving radius and no one has them in stock. A few said maybe tomorrow, a few said maybe in three days and the rest said the UPC isn't even in the computer and they don't have any Star Wars stuff.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I'm in Northern California where Walmarts are few and far between. I called the seven that are within a 40 minute driving radius and no one has them in stock. A few said maybe tomorrow, a few said maybe in three days and the rest said the UPC isn't even in the computer and they don't have any Star Wars stuff.
    The 4 walmarts here have most of the stuff out and ALL have tags for Jabba's throne, but no sign of him....toy dept managers have scanned all of these upc's for me and said they have yet to receive this item.....

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    The 4 walmarts here have most of the stuff out and ALL have tags for Jabba's throne, but no sign of him....toy dept managers have scanned all of these upc's for me and said they have yet to receive this item.....
    Though as a rule I've found Walmarts generally have no idea what's going on with exclusives like this. I remember when the droid factory sets were coming out and they didn't know if they had had them and sold out or if they had yet to come in. And they never showed up on order (which at least Jabba seems to be doing) so they couldn't even tell you if they were going to get any in at all! I hate Walmart exclusives, especially when they are as awesome as Jabba because everybody is gonna want this one.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.