Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Though as a rule I've found Walmarts generally have no idea what's going on with exclusives like this. I remember when the droid factory sets were coming out and they didn't know if they had had them and sold out or if they had yet to come in. And they never showed up on order (which at least Jabba seems to be doing) so they couldn't even tell you if they were going to get any in at all! I hate Walmart exclusives, especially when they are as awesome as Jabba because everybody is gonna want this one.
    overall, these dept managers are pretty nice...they scanned the upc's and have noticed that they haven't had ANY come in yet...as far as when? they couldn't tell me...seems odd to have EVERYTHING else and a big gap on the shelves with the tag in place

I will be going on a road trip soon, and I am going to hit up many wal marts. I feel very confident that I can find my favorite star wars alien (Jabba). This set is just totally sweet!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    I will be going on a road trip soon, and I am going to hit up many wal marts. I feel very confident that I can find my favorite star wars alien (Jabba). This set is just totally sweet!!
    On thursday, all 4 of my walmarts had 2 each.....

still nothing by me as far as Walmart...at least Target has them out at the moment and they are cheaper then TRU so that's a plus
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks