Results 1 to 10 of 24

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    ALL walmarts should have NEW figures out this week by wednesday...

    Spoke to the district toy manager and he said ALL walmarts should have their fall/xmas toy set up this week by wednesday...some employee left out the stocking diagram sheets and they were dated for 8/11/10...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Spoke to the district toy manager and he said ALL walmarts should have their fall/xmas toy set up this week by wednesday...some employee left out the stocking diagram sheets and they were dated for 8/11/10...
    well it's a wait and see for me... my Walmart hasn't stocked since summer 2009...same figures have been sitting on the pegs since August.... it's driving me nuts...

    looking forward to seeing new product on the shelves.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    well it's a wait and see for me... my Walmart hasn't stocked since summer 2009...same figures have been sitting on the pegs since August.... it's driving me nuts...

    looking forward to seeing new product on the shelves.
    went by walmart tonight and they have cleared out one whole aisle for star wars....the largest devoted section in the toy department...labels for everything including jabba for $38.88.....

  4. #4
    My Walmart called in extra shifts to get the toy reset done. They now have all of the TVC and Clone Wars figures up, along with a couple of AT-ATs and some Battle Packs. No Jabba's though. Oddly enough, they seem to have restocked the Saga Legends pegs with more of the Legacy red cards. I guess I'll have to wait even longer for my SL Bossk, since that seems to be the only figure from the first wave of SL that is sold out everywhere.

    I did pick up an AT-AT and Dengar this morning after my shift (my employee discount knocked a full $10 off the price of the AT-AT ). But I'm in the process of moving right now, so I just dropped them off at the new house and will look forward to opening them once I get moved in within the next couple of days.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    My Walmart called in extra shifts to get the toy reset done. They now have all of the TVC and Clone Wars figures up, along with a couple of AT-ATs and some Battle Packs. No Jabba's though. Oddly enough, they seem to have restocked the Saga Legends pegs with more of the Legacy red cards. I guess I'll have to wait even longer for my SL Bossk, since that seems to be the only figure from the first wave of SL that is sold out everywhere.

    I did pick up an AT-AT and Dengar this morning after my shift (my employee discount knocked a full $10 off the price of the AT-AT ). But I'm in the process of moving right now, so I just dropped them off at the new house and will look forward to opening them once I get moved in within the next couple of days.
    That's awesome!!!!! Bossk is hit or miss around OKC...if anyone has any problem finding the AT-AT at TRU, just take the ad to target or walmart and they will price match...

  6. #6
    I was wondering as the walmarts in my area have not released any new figures.....all the stores have an interesting strategy: TRU is a month early but with jacked up prices; Target on time with SMRP, and Walmart cant be bothered to put anything out....hmmm
    Real men buy Willrow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO