Thumbs up Blackstar Warrior - SW Fan Film Trailer!

Yeah, it's not really an official Star Wars film. But it's a cool fan film trailer.

But this seem the best spot to put the link, since it's a Star Wars fan film trailer.

It's basically a "Blaxploitation" Star Wars fan film trailer, starring Lando Calrissian.

But unlike the usual fan films, this one has decent acting and special effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATeU-r0GDU
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I posted this 2 days ago in the Random Video of the Day thread, got almost no traction. I think people have forgotten what blaxploitation looked like and are afraid to touch the racial issues behind it.

I personally thought it was awesome.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    But unlike the usual fan films, this one has decent acting and special effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATeU-r0GDU
    [FONT=Courier New]And hot babes in lady stormtrooper armor. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I posted this 2 days ago in the Random Video of the Day thread, got almost no traction. I think people have forgotten what blaxploitation looked like and are afraid to touch the racial issues behind it.

I personally thought it was awesome.
    Sorry JT.

Didn't mean to step on your toes. I looked for a thread and didn't see anything.

After Black Dynamite was so successful, I thought it would get more interest.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw the video in that other thread and thought it was great. I was about to post a great line from it, but then noticed it was the one JT had in his post.

At first, it really looked like Billy Dee Williams, so I thought they were using footage from the film, but then realized these weren't scenes from ESB and was wondering where the footage was from. It didn't take long after that to realize that it was something completely different.