Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    I picked up the Magnus early in December as well, and it is a lot of fun, but holy crap do those darts get deformed. I shot it into my hand and it stung, and I shot it into my foot and it left a red mark for a day. The Centurion seems like a massive step backwards, it's too big, less accurate, heavier, and I hear it mangles the crap out of the darts. They need to make a true clip-fed mega dart gun that isn't ridiculous, and it really should hold more than 3 shots.

Then again, I picked up the Elite version of the Alpha Trooper, oh man was that surprising, it really is a different plunger and it makes a big difference compared to Elite darts in my regular Alpha Troopers. I was trying to convince my gal to shoot at me with the Elite Alpha Trooper as I was using the Hammershot, she hit me once and it stung way worse than I expected, so I was firing from the hip with the Hammershot and a shot went wild and hit her in the face (I was aiming for center mass, but shooting from the hip is dodgy at best). She turned around and I thought she was laughing so asking her if she was ok and getting no response but laughing, I shot her in the butt, only to find she was crying from being hurt and laughing too. I felt like such a heel, but finally did show her how to use the Alpha and she hit me once and that was it for Nerf for a while. She has mostly forgiven me.

Picked up the Elite Firefly clip with darts at Target on clearance, half off. This thing works really nicely.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't know much about females, but it's always seemed pretty obvious they don't like getting hit in the face. At least that wasn't much vengeance to be had, under similar circumstances I would feel compelled to offer myself up execution style.

Toy Fair looked to have some interesting items, most notably the winchester-style rifle intrigues me. I also like that they're moving onto banana-curve magazines, if only for one rifle so far. Still massively disappointed at the lack of rail accessories considering they've made sure to continue on making the rails plentiful. Keep hoping to see a new mission line released with a rerelease of the pinpoint sight.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I was aiming 2 feet lower, I swear! Honestly, I would have preferred anger and vengeance to tears, those are things I know how to deal with.

That winchester rifle Zombie weapon looks like the cocking lever will break easily, but if it's sturdy I can see getting it, very much of the "This is my BOOM STICK" variety of design.

Yeah, the lack of rail accessories is a disappointment, there are so many avenues still left for that. I want to see a grenade launcher (basically a mega dart or ball) that slides onto the rail a la an M203.

What do you think of the walking drone? I think it's a cute idea in theory but flawed as a premise, it's got limited shots, it's got no camera, and the controller needs to be line-of-sight leaving the user vulnerable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.