Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Yeesh.

I saw at Target yesterday a camo bag for darts with a dozen whistlers, also camo. What could work better than darts you shoot into the grass being the same color as the grass???
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

That article is from the same event that the videos last month were.

The mace is mentioned there, and I forgot to say that I saw the Nerf Mace last night at Target, and while it's not as long as the swords, it's better than the axe, it's really cool actually.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That article is from the same event that the videos last month were.

The mace is mentioned there, and I forgot to say that I saw the Nerf Mace last night at Target, and while it's not as long as the swords, it's better than the axe, it's really cool actually.
    [FONT=Courier New]Yeah, I spaced where I read it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Okay, so here is the side by side picture of the Alpha Trooper and Recon blasters. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]As you can see, the Recon is longer.[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1981.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	23478  

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeesh.

I saw at Target yesterday a camo bag for darts with a dozen whistlers, also camo. What could work better than darts you shoot into the grass being the same color as the grass???
    Obviously a marketing ploy to entice weak-minded fools to buy, shoot, lose, buy, shoot, lose, buy, shoot, lose Nerf camo darts.

They may be on to something!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I saw the double barreled shotgun at TRU yesterday. I would have picked it up, but I don't like the fact you have to reload after every shot. I know it's realistic, but still.....
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]Here's a little something for JediTricks. I found this on a Singapore site: [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]http://sgnerf.blogspot.com/2010/07/nerf-barricade-rv-10-sneak-peek.html[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Okay, so here is the side by side picture of the Alpha Trooper and Recon blasters. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]As you can see, the Recon is longer.[/FONT]
    Thanks for the shot. That's not as small as I suspected. The mini-drum is eating up the budget though. The plunger on it must be a mile long though if it doesn't fit on the Recon's skeleton stock.

Can the Alpha take a barrel on the front? My guess is no, but the orange plug almost looks grooved like on the Recon.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Obviously a marketing ploy to entice weak-minded fools to buy, shoot, lose, buy, shoot, lose, buy, shoot, lose Nerf camo darts.

They may be on to something!
    Yeah, I'm sure it was SOOOO hard for them to find suckers to lose the regular ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I saw the double barreled shotgun at TRU yesterday. I would have picked it up, but I don't like the fact you have to reload after every shot. I know it's realistic, but still.....
    Yeah, that's a turnoff for me as well, conceptually it's just not exciting enough to constantly have to reload every time you fire, the $4 gun can do THAT. They could have put an internal or external double-clip system on this, but it wouldn't have carried the breech-loading gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Here's a little something for JediTricks. I found this on a Singapore site: [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]http://sgnerf.blogspot.com/2010/07/nerf-barricade-rv-10-sneak-peek.html[/FONT]
    Ha! That's crazy. If they hadn't motorized it, I could understand, but why motorize a revolver? It appears to take the N-strike stocks, and has a rear tactical rail, but I don't think the barrel will accept any others.

Holy crap, it has a safety switch or something!

More pics: http://nerfintelcorp.blogspot.com/20...ures-just.html

Check out this review of the Spectre: http://sgnerf.blogspot.com/2010/08/n...-5-review.html
    It looks like they got some stuff right, adding barrel-swapping and the cylinder that pops out farther. I still don't agree with the 5-shot cylinder idea though. The folding stock isn't as odd as the packaging makes it look, but I suspect it's very flimsy.

[FONT=Courier New]You're welcome for the pics. Unfortunately, the Alpha Trooper does not have the modular barrel exchange capability like the Longshot, Longstrike, or Recon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I kinda like the Barricade RV10. And it DOES have a safety just like the Stampede.[/FONT]