I'm sure everyone's heard about some prude in Florida who saw Breaking Bad figures at TRU and, instead of doing the logical parenting thing and letting her kids mumble, "A bald man in a hazmat suit? That's stupid," she drew attention to it, resulting in TRU pulling their Breaking Bad figures.

Whether you like the show or the figures, the bigger issue is that it looks like TRU will cave to anyone with any moral issue with any figure they sell. Given that I saw Breaking Bad figures (and, today, the gap where they'd been) alongside such R- and TV-MA-rated gems as Aliens, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Terminator, RoboCop, South Park, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Family Guy, and Sons of Anarchy (to name a few), this is a dangerous slippery slope. Heck, one of the main characters in Firefly is a space prostitute, Rocket Raccoon says naughty words, and the Transformers movies include masturbation and testicle jokes; do those all have to go, too?

Not sure how effective this will be, but it wouldn't hurt to sign it, since censorship sucks and I rather like having a brick-and-mortar option for some of these figures.

http://www.change.org/p/toys-r-us-ke...on-tru-shelves