Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool Happy Birthday Sith Killer 99!

Happy Birthday, sir!

I would think the timing of coming home now from your deployment would just about be the most perfect gift you could ask for, no?

Have a great day and a safe trip back!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Have a Happy Birthday, Sith Killer.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Happy Anniversary of the day you were born and Cheerful Returns on your way home.

There, killed two birds with one stone.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Have a good birthday!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Happy Birthday SK99
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy Birtday SK99
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy Birthday Sith_Killer99! It's been great to have you on our forums here.

I hope things are going very well!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Birthday, stay out of trouble, and wear clean underwear. Get home safely!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy birthday (a little late)

Get back home safe and thanks for all that you do for us!