Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Oh is it? That's pretty surprising, wonder if something is in the mix to replace it or if the Longstrike is going to fill that void.

Yeah, please do! That really sounds like an interesting sight.

Edit: Finally got to order a Raider. Btw, if anybody else has also been looking for the Raiders with a second drum magazine included, TRU's site has them: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4400625

They also have the Longstrike pack that includes a bandolier kit, and the Deploy pack that includes the magazine clip kit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Oh is it? That's pretty surprising, wonder if something is in the mix to replace it or if the Longstrike is going to fill that void.

Yeah, please do! That really sounds like an interesting sight.

Edit: Finally got to order a Raider. Btw, if anybody else has also been looking for the Raiders with a second drum magazine included, TRU's site has them: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4400625

They also have the Longstrike pack that includes a bandolier kit, and the Deploy pack that includes the magazine clip kit.
    [FONT=Courier New]- I think the Longstrike is supposed to fill that slot.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Totally forgot to take pictures over the weekend. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- I got some TRU gift cards for Christmas and ordered (2) Nerf Raiders Value Packs (2 drums) on Friday night. When my order arrives, I will have (6) 35 round drum magazines! Woo hoo![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

That's insane dude, I can't imagine needing more than the 2. But I bet it'll be an impressive sight.

Anybody know if two drum mags will fit in an ammo box?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

[FONT=Courier New]And my 2 new Raiders (with extra drums and darts!) JUST showed up![/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I picked up a new Nerf Vulcan on Friday night. I had $41.00 in TRU rewards dollars, so it was $19.97 (I got an extra ammo belt, too).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Not too shabby.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Here are the long delayed pictures of my EyeClops Night Vision scope with a Nerf adaptor mounted to my Alpha Trooper.[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2056.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	24022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2058.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	24023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2061.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	24024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2057.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	24025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2059.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	24026  

That's really cool, looks like it'd be a ton of fun! Wish it had a more compatible rail on it, I don't have something to sacrifice to get it to mount. Very nice work, though!

The Alpha Trooper looks pretty spiffy with a regular magazine in it. Is the stock from the Super Soaker just as sturdy as the Raider version?

[FONT=Courier New]Yes it is! It's the same stock connector as the Raider.

I need to work on the NV scope. It's quite wobbily right now.[/FONT]

So, this is REALLY geeky, but... I've been doing a lot of designing for custom display cabinets in my room, and I realized that I need somewhere to store my NERF guns that's a bit more organized. So, I made a NERF gun rack. This version is made to fit a specific spot in my room and it includes slots for rifles, a pegboard section for pistols and a cabinet for scopes, ammo, etc..

Here's the various views with various colors used to bring out various parts, and then here is how I would most likely paint it in NERF colors.

Wild idea for the Nerf gun rack. I'm thinking of putting up a pegboard and throwing them on hooks. For now, I carry mine around in my big zip bag, it looks like that scene from The Matrix when it's stuffed to the gills with guns, only these are yellow.

Toy Fair doesn't look like they have a lot of "new" about Nerf, but I did find these 2 guns in this coverage:
    Looks like the Recon's main gun but with the new curve design - http://208.84.119.57/wp-content/uploads/DSCN0345.jpg
    Looks like the Raider with the new curves and a curved magazine - http://208.84.119.57/wp-content/uploads/DSCN0344.jpg

I'm really digging this new N-force double-bladed sword, the Vendetta:
    http://208.84.119.57/wp-content/uploads/DSCN0346.jpg
    http://208.84.119.57/wp-content/uploads/DSCN0347.jpg
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT: Those are the new Dart Tag blasters with the easy load/integrated magazines that you load directly into the blaster. Apparently they don't work with the clip system darts, either.

I keep my blasters in my trunk under a blanket along with a BUNCH of magazines and Sterilite bins filled with darts.

I also saw some pictures online of a new color scheme for the Recon, Raider, and Maverick; Yellow with some thick black stripes that they're using as a promotional tool for the 09.10.2011 (9/10/11) release of what they're calling the Vortex series (?). I'm very interested in how they're going to top the Stampede which apparently won the 2010 award for top boys toy.