Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

NFL Action 2010!

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this season.

Anyway, I've got my tickets to the first Chargers pre-season game versus the Chicago Bears. I'm lookin' forward to it!

I usually prefer to watch football on TV (versus actually living at the baseball stadium like I frequently do).

But we'll see how our teams do this year. Many have been reorganized since the last season.

The Chargers have an awesome schedule vs the Bears, the Cowboys, the Superbowl Champion Saints, the Patriots, Titans, Bengals, and more (the Denver Broncos are our usual rival and always make for challenging games).

So post your football thoughts here and root for your team. Let's have some fun here!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sorry Tycho (and Bobafrett) but the Bears suck. Are the teams you listed above home games? There are a couple of games I wouldn't mind seeing. It'll be interesting to see if Phillip Rivers can take a(nother) step forward this year and do some damage in the playoffs.

No need to worry Tycho, with Tim Tebow on board Denver will be awesome this year. I mean, they will be a cakewalk.

Ugh, I'm in for a long season.

I'm going to make an early perdiction and take the Bengals over the Packers in the Super Bowl this year.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I boldy predict that the Steelers will have NO (MORE) SIGNIFICANT OFF-FIELD 'LAPSES IN JUDGMENT" in 2010. Please?

We're all missing the most important detail of this upcoming season: the re-positioning of the umpire on the field. Discuss... now.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

They moved him behind the quarterback now, correct?

I think it will result in less holding calls on both sides, and more of my dad screaming, "How can they let the Patriots cheat like that?!?"
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    They moved him behind the quarterback now, correct?

I think it will result in less holding calls on both sides, and more of my dad screaming, "How can they let the Patriots cheat like that?!?"
    Yes and yes.

I'm not expecting much from the New York Giants this season.....doesn't mean I won't cheer them to death every week either though!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm rooting my Chargers on though I'm more interested in the Padres by a tenfold!

HOME - Pre-season: Bears, Cowboys
    AWAY - Pre-Season: Saints (and the 49ers) - I am Recording this!

HOME - Reg Season: (good games only):

Patriots
    Titans
    Broncos
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The pre-season often has "inter-league/-conference" regional games (STL/KC, SF/OAK, TB/MIA, DAL/HOU, etc.) on a fairly regular basis.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega