Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

My Eopie check already cleared

2 weeks ago, I bought a Clone Wars Anakin Space Suit that had the Eopie promotional certificate. I hadn't expected this, as I thought the certs were only in marked packages and this wasn't marked as such. Last week, I sent in the 5 UPCs and the check. As this is rather early in the promotion, I didn't expect much movement on this matter, however I just checked my bank account and sure enough, the check has already cleared. That means in 6 to 8 weeks, I'll be getting my Eopie and evo Qui-Gon (now I'm really glad I didn't get that Evo set just for the 1 figure! ).

Anybody else sent theirs in yet? If so, what's the status of your order?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The last time they ran one of these mail in promotions, they cashed my check months before I ever saw the figure.

I sent mine in a couple weeks ago and my check has been cashed as well, but I'm not holding my breath for the Eopie to show up.

In theory, they're supposed to hold the checks until they've cleared the first stage of processing the order. I guess it would make sense to ensure the check clears first and then start processing though, for those checks which don't clear.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Interesting. I better start organizing my newest figure acquisitions to get this. I ultimately want 5 Eopiees: 2 at the podrace, 2 in a Mos Espa diorama, 1 with Obi-Wan bringing baby Luke to Young Beru and Young Owen.

Damn! I need to send that off.

Guess I can open my Eopie Episode 1 box. It's worthless now.
    Bought it back in the day before I was an opener-loose collector that I am now.

(To open it afraid I was yes. Let go of things afraid I am to loose. Unlearn what I have learned I must)

I still haven't bought the Lar's Homestead for the last scene of ROTS for that matter yet. Have everything else so far.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Here's a question, I've got a couple of UPCs from figures that were in the blue and white TLC packaging, will those work for the Eopie? As far as I can tell they look more or less the same as the ones from the new packaging but I would really hate to get my Eopie request denied on a technicality.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Here's a question, I've got a couple of UPCs from figures that were in the blue and white TLC packaging, will those work for the Eopie? As far as I can tell they look more or less the same as the ones from the new packaging but I would really hate to get my Eopie request denied on a technicality.
    It's based on the assortment numbers, and I'm pretty sure they're the same from the blue cards to the red ones.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Damn! I need to send that off.

Guess I can open my Eopie Episode 1 box. It's worthless now.
    Bought it back in the day before I was an opener-loose collector that I am now.

(To open it afraid I was yes. Let go of things afraid I am to loose. Unlearn what I have learned I must)

I still haven't bought the Lar's Homestead for the last scene of ROTS for that matter yet. Have everything else so far.
    Even though I am a loose collector, that is a box I wouldn't open. That set has a unique value in its box now, the Qui-Gon figure is special to it, and the complete original set has merit. I'd definitely hang onto that MISB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Interesting. I better start organizing my newest figure acquisitions to get this. I ultimately want 5 Eopiees: 2 at the podrace, 2 in a Mos Espa diorama, 1 with Obi-Wan bringing baby Luke to Young Beru and Young Owen.
    Really, you better start opening the packages of the figures you're getting because you usually keep your basic figures closed and you'll need 25 UPCs.

Aww geez, you don't even need the cert from the package, you can print it out on their website! http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US...E2E21247650B33
    The link on that page is now white on white and unreadable, it says Click "blank" and leads to: http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/...mptionCard.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Hasbro confirmed that it's fine to use both. I used both. Heck, I bought one of those blue & white cards AFTER some of my red & white ones. It just has to be a basic figure from the TLC line, Saga Legends, or the Clone Wars line, either packaging styles.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Even though I am a loose collector, that is a box I wouldn't open. That set has a unique value in its box now, the Qui-Gon figure is special to it, and the complete original set has merit. I'd definitely hang onto that MISB.

Hmm, I have resisted all this time, even composed the original question you asked back in an early Q&A about the Eopie that you subimtted hoping that I could get one so I wouldn't have to open it. Now that it is coming to pass, I guess I could resist a little longer. I think you're right, but I just needed to hear it from someone else. Must...fight...urge.

It helps that I had to take down my 6 shelves of loose displays to make room for the relatives, but soon I hope they will rise again from the 45 gallon containers.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Are the pre-printed offers only in the Legacy (BAD) figures that have that Darth Maul sticker?