Exclamation Celebration V exclusives available at HTS & SWshop!

Yes, I know that it's hard to believe, but the exclusives are already available on the hasbrotoyshop.com website as well as shop.starwars.com.

For HTS, COMIC2010 and THANKS10 will get you 10% off if you haven't already used those codes. COMIC2010 is still good until the 15th of August.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Also up at ShopSW.com...I've better luck with stuff arriving in ok shape than HTS.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My ComicCon set set arrived in perfect condition.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Anybody know(other than ebay) if the new Star Tours Starspeeder 3000 is available anywhere; a Disney number(800), etc? Would like to pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Anybody know(other than ebay) if the new Star Tours Starspeeder 3000 is available anywhere; a Disney number(800), etc? Would like to pick one up.
    wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

I wrote them a couple of days ago and was told that I would be put on a wish list for them if any were left after the event. The event has been over for over a week now, . Then they wrote back so I believe I am getting one of those and a Shadow Stormtrooper Donald figure. They'll just ask for your credit card info. Good luck!

Thanks for info...will give it a try!

Maerj200...how did you make out? They emailed me back on the Starspeeder, and said no way since it was an exclusive at the show.