Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's funny I stumbled across this thread. I was cleaning up the attic the other day and found my diorama packed in its box (although smashed as the Han stayed in the house with the rest of the gang). Forgot I even had this set, it's been a while.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    That's funny I stumbled across this thread. I was cleaning up the attic the other day and found my diorama packed in its box (although smashed as the Han stayed in the house with the rest of the gang). Forgot I even had this set, it's been a while.
    I've restored my flimsy warped cardboard by placing old heavy textbooks on it.....looks great now with the NEW Jabba and new figures!!!!

Has anyone tried gluing the cardboard to some foamcore to add rigidity?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Has anyone tried gluing the cardboard to some foamcore to add rigidity?
    good idea....haven't tried that....I just taped it down and with enough HEAVY Jabba patrons, it flattens out

I've had both this and my Cantina set up for years. I love being able to add new figures to these every year. However, they are both starting to buldge at the seams, specifically Jabba's Palace. I need to figure out how to make it seem bigger to fit everyone. Thanks for the info about it fitting in so nicely, I knew I was going to have to buy the majority of the ROTJ wave, but I guess I will have to set aside some money for this guy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    I've had both this and my Cantina set up for years. I love being able to add new figures to these every year. However, they are both starting to buldge at the seams, specifically Jabba's Palace. I need to figure out how to make it seem bigger to fit everyone. Thanks for the info about it fitting in so nicely, I knew I was going to have to buy the majority of the ROTJ wave, but I guess I will have to set aside some money for this guy as well.
    Wait til the BIG PIGS come out in WAVE 3....then you'll have plenty of pork to weigh down those bulging corners

I still have not found the jabba set at any of three walmarts. GRRRRRRR!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.