Hybrid View

Who is using the 3D diorama to display their NEW Jabba?

I thought this piece of cardboard was cheap looking when i first bought it years ago, but NOW it looks AWESOME with all the NEW figures.....

Those cardboard dioramas are horrible if you live in a humid climate because it's nearly impossible to keep the cardboard from warping and curling. Which of course makes it impossible to get figures to stand inside the diorama.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Those cardboard dioramas are horrible if you live in a humid climate because it's nearly impossible to keep the cardboard from warping and curling. Which of course makes it impossible to get figures to stand inside the diorama.
    you're right about the warping and curling....i put the heavier figures down on the warped areas and that seems to work....just amazing how NEW figures brings this piece of crap back to life....

If I knew where mine was, I might.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If I knew where mine was, I might.
    I picked up the new Jabba this morning and dug through about 15 boxes in the attic to find a rolled up, warped, piece of flimsy cardboard.....had to tape alot of the edges together to make it work, but by the time i added like 30 figures to it....it finally looked decent....

I still use both the cardboard Jabba's Palace and Cantina dios - they're far from perfect, but look so much better than just having them all lined up on the shelf (like most of my other figures).

Don't know when I'll get the new Jabba (cheapest pre-order I've seen in UK so far is 50 ) but I do want it.... the diorama already has a built-in cardboard dais - does the new dais sit on top of this ok?
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.