Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boba Fett mail away...questions

Can I use my Nahdar Vebb UPC? I believe that I can, but I need to know because I would hate to mail in my information and money only to find out that my Vebb upc did not work.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Doubt it, they list assortment numbers on the cert, and Nadar wouldn't be part of that assortment.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But I thought he was part of the clone wars assortment.

They should let us use that upc in my opinion. But,yes, I understand why they would not.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Can the certificate be a duplicate copy? If so can someone scan it in and post the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by potf2x View Post
    Can the certificate be a duplicate copy? If so can someone scan it in and post the pic.
    I don't know. Past mail-aways they just let you print them from a PDF file on their website, but their site is very slow to update, so it's impossible to know if they will post it later, or if it's restricted to the physical certs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Im asking because the Qui-Gon Jinn/Eopie mail away certificate stated on the back that "no copies, duplicates or other reproductions will be accepted"....and was just wondreing if the same appys for the Boba Fett mail away certificate.

"NO COPIES, DUPLICATES, or OTHER REPRODUCTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED".

That's what the back of the Boba Fett mail away certificate states....I opened up one of my TVC figures to get an actual Boba Fett mail-away certificate....and to read the disclosure statement for myself.

So there you have it. NO COPIES ALLOWED.

Quote Originally Posted by potf2x View Post
    "NO COPIES, DUPLICATES, or OTHER REPRODUCTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED".

That's what the back of the Boba Fett mail away certificate states....I opened up one of my TVC figures to get an actual Boba Fett mail-away certificate....and to read the disclosure statement for myself.

So there you have it. NO COPIES ALLOWED.
    And yet it's available for download on Hasbro Toy shops website right...here The interesting thing is, it says send a check for $6.99 on both the downloaded form and the form packed in with figures, but it says $7.95 on the page you download the form from.

I seen that on their website last week...craziest thing ain't it. The certificate clearly states no copies or other reproductions will be accepted yet they post a PDF of the certificate online for people to print out. Then to top it off the certificate clearly states to send $6.99 for S&H but their website say send $7.95. :