Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    I noticed that "SW Tech" was included as an extra, which I have on DVD. Any idea why the History Channel's "SW: Legacy Revealed" has never been in a recorded form? Why not?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Legacy Revealed was a lot better than Tech, in my opinion. I have a bootleg I made, from my original VHS copy transferred to DVD...not very good quality, but better than nothing I guess.

I still have it in my DVR, able to be re-watched, but I don't have a recorder to burn it. It's good enough where it is, but I'd like a real copy with a legit package (and maybe some extras?). You know, make a purchase; buying stuff? Hello? Help the economy, people?
    "That's what Sheev said."

A couple pictures from the Blu-Ray release at my WAl-Mart store, and yes, it is yours truely in the armor.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0916111704-00.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	25407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1270.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	25408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me later.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	25409
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The Wal Mart in where I live also has that AT-AT and man does that thing look bad *****!!! Great pic's Frett!!!

Very cool. The store I was in hadn't even started building it until 11:45 p.m., so it was obviously nowhere near finished at midnight. I'd like to check it out now that it's (hopefully) up.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Great pics Frett. The first thing that popped into my mind though was, "TK421 why aren't you at your register?"

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Great pics Frett. The first thing that popped into my mind though was, "TK421 why aren't you at your register?"
    Oh man, that one was awesome!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks! I heard a lot of "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?". I need to lose a few pounds though, I found myself buying a girdle to keep my gut in!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That is awesome!!! I'd like to nominate that for post of the year!