Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)

Arrow (with no TFA spoilers) What PT/OT "gaps" could be filled in E7-9?

There were parts of the OT, and even some opened in the PT, that never really got clarified, explained, or fully utilized. Without spoiling scenes or details from The Force Awakens, what could be addressed or mentioned in those future films? (I don't think this thread is best put in those threads' sections) If things could be spoilers, maybe they would best be added to a current thread there (or moving this thread).

For example, the rock entryway on Dagobah really was a subtle detail that never seemed to be explained (it couldn't really be part of Yoda's pod that landed on the planet). The whole Sifo Dyas thing is still confusing to me.

Others?
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    For example, the rock entryway on Dagobah really was a subtle detail that never seemed to be explained (it couldn't really be part of Yoda's pod that landed on the planet). The whole Sifo Dyas thing is still confusing to me.
    The final four episodes of TCW Season Six explained the Sifo-Dyas thing and hinted at the Dagobah entryway.

It could be implied that the Dagobah entryway was actually an ancient, forgotten Jedi Temple, similar to the one on Lothal.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

I'd like to see more about Darth Plagueis, and know if the crazy twist from the novel (where he's the Master during TPM and Palpatine is the Apprentice, with Maul being a poor sap who thinks he's more important than he is) still stands. I suspect this actually could be addressed in VIII or IX for reasons I've stated but won't go into again here just in case.

No joking whatsoever, I'd like to see Jar Jar Binks. I can see a director having the gumption to try to redeem the character, but, sadly, I can't see Disney wanting to allow him in a movie.
    That's my jacket!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The final four episodes of TCW Season Six explained the Sifo-Dyas thing and hinted at the Dagobah entryway.

It could be implied that the Dagobah entryway was actually an ancient, forgotten Jedi Temple, similar to the one on Lothal.
    I sure really need to watch those!
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.