Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Oh I know, it's still not a big deal though. You don't even necessarily need the original camera negative. It's done with other, less popular movies all the time.

Still hoping to see corrections/touch-ups of things like the reverse image of Boba Fett in Jabba's palace, and adding burn marks to Jabba's thugs as Luke wiffle-bats them off the skiff (do something like anakin taking out the separatists in E3).
    Not really sure there is any eash fix for AOTC.
    Also, I always thought the deleted scenes from E2 & 3 added more to the stories. would be nice to see them put in to the films since we're not worried about movie length any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I will just rent a Blue-Ray player, then.
    In that case, you can rent the discs as well, make a weekend of it.
    May the force be with you.

can;t wait to get this set on Blu-Ray..been looking forward to it ever since I got the PS3 for Christmas...

would have loved it if Lucas spliced back all of the deleted scenes back into the movie though...

can't wait to see what other extras are going to be included with the set.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    Also, I always thought the deleted scenes from E2 & 3 added more to the stories. would be nice to see them put in to the films since we're not worried about movie length any more.
    I, too, hope they fix things like the reverse negatives... and the colour of the lightsaber blades in the OT!!!!

As far as the deleted scenes go, the OT storytelling is so concise and doesn't need any tinkering (as evidenced by the inclusion of the Solo/Jabba scene in the "new" versions of A New Hope). The PT, for as much as I like ROTS, it would greatly benefit from the creation of the Rebellion scene(s). AOTC would also benefit with a re-edit of the deleted Padme scene before her arrival at Palpatine's office. The PT was so much about politics, it seems weird that they would just leave out so many of those scenes.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If only we knew about this sooner...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    If only we knew about this sooner...
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You funny guy!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I did Amazon-it the other day. Now, I just need to get a Blu-Ray player somehow...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Costco had a good deal on a Samsung, so now I just have to wait for those discs to arrive. I should test it first, on Plunkett & Macleane first; I do not want the prize damaged.

I know... somehow, I've always known... that the Amazon deal wouldn't be the best. I could've paid the exact same price, not had "ah knew/hope" that it'd arrive safely in the mail, AND received a free t-shirt it I buy it at Best Buy this week (plus, get bonus points as a frequent [sort of] buyer there). Reckless, am I.