Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    I prefer I-VI myself. That way I start with the best Star Wars film and end with the 2nd Best.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

After 8 months sitting in my Amazon account waiting to ship, I've decided to cancel the order with 3 days left to go. I just cannot justify spending $80 on a further-mutilated Star Wars experience.

Amazon asked for a reason for cancellation, so I provided this:

Content has been altered since previous release in an unacceptable manner.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I decided I will go with the Target version...seems like the lithograph is the coolest exclusive. And I like the $80 price tag, compared to $10 more at Best Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post

Movies first... supplemental discs second. If you actually read the list, it's the original releases of the OT, the supplemental discs that came with the original DVD releases (in order, thank you) and the miscellaneous DVDs.

Anyhow, anyone worth their salt knows the only way to truly appreciate the saga is IV, V, I, II, II, VI. LOL

Hmm... I was gonna break out the extras first. Guess I can't now.

Imagine seeing the films in this order: IV, III, II, V, I, VI.
    "That's what Sheev said."

No, JP, I'd say IV - V - VI - Caravan of Courage - Battle for Endor - I - II - Tartakovsky Clone Wars - heartfelt apology that George Lucas went insane before finishing the saga. (I only included II in there because the Clone Wars make no sense without it.)

Bleh. The Samurai Jack Clone Wars episodes? I can live with never seeing those again.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Me too.

But what's more concerning is that anyone could think Episode I is better than Episode II. And that Episode III is anything less than the best prequel movie.

AND that Caravan of Courage is better than Battle for Endor...come on Chux, how can you say that???

Who said Caravan of Courage was better? I just said one should watch it first, so Battle for Endor makes more sense.

I loathe those ewok movies.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

JP, I think your cell phone auto-corrected the word "love" as "loathe." Happens all the time.
    "That's what Sheev said."