Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Who said Caravan of Courage was better? I just said one should watch it first, so Battle for Endor makes more sense.
    Your irrational hatred of one of the top 3 SW films (ROTS) led me to believe you were ranking in order of best to worst.

But on a more serious note...point taken.

Teek forgives you. Teek forgives all those who peresecute him.

Hmm, looks like you snuck in before me, Slea.

I still think the basic story of ROTS is solid; the novelization was quite good. It's just the execution was lacking--it needed to be the best Star Wars movie of all to carry the Prequel Trilogy, and it was horribly rushed (partly due to the more or less useless Grievous subplot not only taking about half the movie, but being better than the more important half).

There was absolutely no reason for the creation of the Rebellion to be relegated to deleted scenes. And after all the hype, the Kashyyk scenes were a complete letdown. No reason there shouldn't have been a post-Order 66 scene of Yoda, Chewie, and Tarfful wasting clones.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    JP, I think your cell phone auto-corrected the word "love" as "loathe." Happens all the time.
    Um.... no. I think "loathe" is correct. LOL

Cindel Brady and her stupid lisp.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Noa and his quest to bring oatmeal to the denizens of the Star Wars galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Me too.

But what's more concerning is that anyone could think Episode I is better than Episode II. And that Episode III is anything less than the best prequel movie.
    Heh! Well, I don't jive with a lot of people's opinions.

#1 - The Phantom Menace
    #2 - Return Of The Jedi
    #3 - Empire Strikes Back
    #4 - Revenge Of The Sith
    #5 - Attack Of The Clones
    #6 - A New Hope

Though to be fair.... #3 and #4 may as well be tied for #3, since their position switches depends on mood.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, I made it to Target only 2 hours after it opened... and there were NO lithographs left. Oh well; I still saved $10 and have it now, rather than waiting for shipping.

I am currently looking through PT deleted/extended scenes. Nice. But weird seeing the mix-in of animated and storyboards mixed into live action.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I loved seeing the AT-AT display at Wal-Mart, and the set-ups at Best Buy were also fantastic (Artoo and TIE Fighter).

I got the Target set with free lithos, then in the evening while at Wal-Mart I bought the Lego DVD and got a free poster with it...asked for a 2nd poster for a friend and the worker didn't care, he gave me an extra.

I didn't buy the Best Buy t-shirt but I did buy the trilogy posters for $5 each at Wal-Mart, not a bad deal. It will cost more to frame them.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    No reason there shouldn't have been a post-Order 66 scene of Yoda, Chewie, and Tarfful wasting clones.
    1)I saw Yoda wasting clones on Kashyyk.
    2) Tarfful is arefull. ~ J.T.