Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: trusty traders

I've had the chance to do a few deals with forumites over the past year and a bit. Here are some names that stand out now (I feel really bad forgetting the guy who sold me the skiff and Y-wing at cost, but I can't remember his SSG name????? Terrible...)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Mabudon, Emperor Jargo, Pegger, Kool-Aid Killer....

and I've got deals in the works with Seth-Quinn and Dr Zoltar that are going to go just fine, I can feel it in my bones!

If I forgot you, I'm sorry. Between here, ebay and my heroclix trading Im doing deals pretty much all the time. please PM me and I'll put another post up here in your favour.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I've done business thru SSG several times over the years . . .

jjreason (his mom loves me "just because" - I didn't trade with her or anything. Still, how funny would that me? Me trading stuff with another dude's mom? "Hey Mrs. Reason, I've got a new Silver Boba Fett for you."
    "Thanks Caesar, I'll gladly trade you anything out of my Provinces of Canada spoons collection."

Jar Jar Binks
    stillakid
    Deoxyribonusomethingsomething
    Fulit
    JangoFett96
    brandon

Ummmmmmmmmmmm a few people in the cards section but I can't remember names (they aren't frequent posters )

Hmm I know there are more than that but I can't recall. Anyway, I haven't been burned by anyone from SSG so thanks to everybody for that.

Trusty Traders

I've done business through SSG several times over the last year as well.

In no particular order:

sith_killer_99
    Deoxyribonucleic
    jpak001
    Caesar

These are all examples of good honest traders, who sometimes go beyond what they have to, so they can help out a fellow collector.

Thanks Guys/Gals
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 06-30-2003 at 07:57 PM.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I gotta say that JJREASON is the only person here so far that I've actually set something up with, and it went off without a hitch.
    I tried to help caesar out but there were some technical difficulties, nevertheless everything was as it should have been...
    I will add brandon here too, we've got something in the works and it's easier to put him on the list now...
    Oh, and I guess IJG counts here too, I scored a mini tie from her, she is right on!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

\m/mabudon\m/ -- yep, I just thought of that when I saw your name as the newest poster.

I sent him some money to help me get a trilogo R2 for my friend BUT I sent a US money order (not international) so it wouldn't work . . . besides, the R2's were nowhere to be seen anyway.

So mabudon sent my money back, he's a good egg.

Sith Killer 99
    Jeffglow

Done business with both and got merch pretty quickly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Seth_Quinn, Lando In My Pants, Jedi Master Guyute and *smacks self on forehead* of course CAESAR have all worked out immaculately. We have a great community here, no doubt.

Thanks again to all I've mentioned.......

Recently completed trades with JJReason and icatch9, both are honest and outstanding forum members.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I made Kool-Aid's sig line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!