Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saw one of these on Tuesday in a TRU in NJ. Interestingly, it was still there the next day. Don't know if it still is, though, as I haven't been there since.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Saw one of these on Tuesday in a TRU in NJ. Interestingly, it was still there the next day. Don't know if it still is, though, a I haven't been there since.
    Got mine today from TRU.com....YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!

***RUMOR ALERT*** AT-ATs will be 50% off at TRU starting this sunday.....I hope this is true I need two more......

I saw it today. Loved the Kenner-style picture, but these big sets don't fit in the lack of storage space I have plenty of right now (and over $60 for a toy has become passe' to me).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Saw one of these on Tuesday in a TRU in NJ. Interestingly, it was still there the next day. Don't know if it still is, though, as I haven't been there since.
    I spotted one in the TRU in East Brunswick on Saturday and was tempted to put it on layaway but didn't have enough cash to put down on it... plus the box was all dented in the top...still it was nice to see one of these in the wild
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I wonder if there will be better sales on this stuff with Xmas on the way. I remember AT-TE and Turbo Tanks and the BMF on amazon around $70 before the first Xmas after the original release. I did pick up the big AT-AT at TRU for $99 when it first came out. I am honestly thinking to return it and wait for a sale. I have until OCt 21 when my reciept expires. I saw the 20% coupon yesterday. Used it for the Boba Fett battle pack and Hailfire remote. Thought to do it on the AT-AT. doesnt matter if vintage of not as it will be my kids gift but at 109.99 for either item I dont know. Been watching for coupons from Target and Walmart who carry it still for $99 but no luck. Well guess I need to wait and see what happens.

I purchased an AT AT on TRU.com in the vintage box! I added a couple of other star wars items so that I could get the free shipping with $100 purchase. Because if you use the 20% off the AT AT goes below $100. Anyway, I can't wait to get this in the mail!!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Arrow AT-AT Added to collection

Picked mine up for the 98.99 plus the 5$ clone bucks off, and an AT-AT commander that I will be opening.