Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]My votes:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- #5: Fan blade fighter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- #6: Force FX saber for Ahsoka.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I vote for 9 and 10
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

I vote for #3 and #10. I have a question:

I am happy that EntertainmentEarth.com is picking up the comic packs, Blue/Nihl, Jarael/Rohlan, Fel/Isard, and Mereel/Montross from Legacy Collection. Hasbro has stated early 2009 that other comic packs were plan, especially for the comic 'Legacy' which ended with #50 in August and have a new miniseries of 6 more comics named 'Legacy-War' starting in December 2010. Just wanted to know the other two comic packs that Hasbro answered in a Q&A that they plan to do from 'Legacy', will they have that chance now that they have a willing partner to deliver these comic packs? If there are, who would it be?

i vote 2

i also got another question, if you like to add.

if they are going to make a new sculpt luke skywalker in hoth.

will he get to have ball jointed hips just like luke bespin from TVC has?

i thought luke hoth needed ball jointed hips for sitting and riding on a tauntaun.

will we get to see han solo hoth from vintage line (figure with different head with a hood up and removable goggles) retooled for ball jointed hips, soft good lower part of jacket so he can sit on a tauntaun?

is there a possible for a all new sculpt and better articulation of a tauntaun form the ESB?
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

I really want a Hoth Luke as well, with swappable heads. We asked this not too long ago and they kind of avoided the question with a no running change response but it still didn't answer the question of wether we were getting an updated figure.

It's been bugging me ever since they came out with the legacy of the jedi evolution set. Why does Qui-Gon keep getting packaged with the old lightsaber from '98? The saga blue version came with the removable blade and the wider base on the blade wich is like every other modern saber except for Darth Maul's. So why is Qui-Gon not being released with the better sculpted saga blue version of his saber? And when will Darth Maul get a more modern take on his lightsaber to be uniform with the rest of the current line? Maul should at least have one blade removable to re-create all his scenes but other than that I honestly dislike the detachable blades cause they broke easily.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

Possible new question - Hasbro has stated in the past that it uses conventions such as Comic Con and Toy Fair as the primary platform for rolling out new product. Hasbro has also stated that it is disappointing when as a result of leaks Hasbro does not get to be the one to tell its own story. This year, at Comic Con, many fans thought Hasbro held back for Celebration V, but then at Celebration V some collectors felt like much of what was revealed in the presentation was items that had been known about for some time. By now, Hasbro likely knows the window it has to be the first to reveal an item before it is leaked in one manner or another. Hasbro has been delighting fans through occasionally revealing figures that will come out in questions and answer sessions. Hasbro used to reveal a sneak into the coming year's line at Comic Con, but did not this year. So the question is this, why doesn't Hasbro make a point in its presentation of telling fans at each convention something that no one has revealed yet? For example, at the close of each presentation saying, "And here's two exciting figures in the basic line that you guys don't know about yet that will be coming out next year?" It might mean a couple of things are held back from a few Q&A answers, but it would make for an exciting end to each presentation. But by the time Toy Fair rolls around there will likely be confirmations of 2011 items that could have been revealed at Comic Con, so Hasbro lost the chance to use the presentation to be in charge of telling its story.

New question regarding Hasbro's "'A' List"

So Hasbro has told collectors via Q&A's and interviews that when planning a wave they always refer to what you call the 'A' List to anchor each wave with top selling core characters. You have told us that there are twelve, and who a few of them are (no-brainers like Obi-Wan, Clones, Anakin/Vader and Grievous), and that there are no female characters on the list thus far. Might you give us the whole list so we collectors can definitively know who to expect in the line every year? This is my own prediction based on common sense and who we see pretty much regularly each year:

1. Clones/ Imperial Troops
    2. Darth Vader
    3. Anakin Skywalker
    4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    5. General Grievous
    6. Yoda
    7. Luke Skywalker (minus Farmboy Luke according to DePriest)
    8. Han Solo
    9. R2-D2
    10. Boba Fett
    11. Jango Fett
    12. Chewbacca

Is this list dead-on or is Hasbro's list different? Has the list changed much over the years? If Ahsoka ever makes an appearance in the main/realistic line could she become the first female on the list?
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

I have another question about a possible luke skywalker death star escape with stormtrooper belt, blaster and a grappling hook/rope

JT I have a question: (feel free to edit)

Hasbro, first congratulations on the awesome Hoth Leia figure from the ESB wave...She is absolutely an amazing figure and perhaps the best version to date of this classic outfit..With that being said what are the chances of seeing 2 more versions of Leia from the ESB... I'm talking about Bespin Gown Leia and Bespin Escape Leia. We haven't seen an updated version of the Bespin Escape Leia since the POTJ days and the last Bespin Gown Leia lacked articulation making her a statue. Is there any way we can be given Vintage updates of these 2 iconic outfits of Leia.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

here's another question JT again feel free to edit:

The Vintage Collection is by far one of the biggest fan favorite lines to date. It captures the true spirit of Star Wars as well as brings fans back to the days of the old Kenner Era. That being said what are the chances of getting some of the figures of today with minor Kenner details of yester year.. example Jedi Luke Skywalker with Blue Lightsaber, Bespin Luke Skywalker with Yellow Lightsaber, Death Squad Commander with grey outfit, Classic version of Yak Face.. also what are the chances of seeing the Vintage line include reprints of the classic POTF coins from back in the Kenner days...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks