Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone notice something weird on TRU online????

When doing a search for star wars action figures, did you notice something just not right?http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/prod...7324003reg.jpg it states transformers bumblebee????????http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4020327

This iS TRU making more mistakes. When the new line came out they kept calling Pre Vizsla Darth Vader n such. I never order because I didnt know if it would get the pictured item or the listed one.

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    This iS TRU making more mistakes. When the new line came out they kept calling Pre Vizsla Darth Vader n such. I never order because I didnt know if it would get the pictured item or the listed one.
    someone needs to order this item and see what they get.......what a crapshoot

They are taking the images wholesale from Hasbro and applying the SKUs that are part of the file names, but many are being mixed up by TRU's site organizers and the pics get put with the wrong listings. If you order something based on a picture that doesn't match the description and SKU and title, you will NEVER get what's in the picture because it's not part of the ordering scheme, it's just numbers and data to the fulfillment people at the warehouse.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wonder if that would qualify as reason for a return without having to pay for shipping?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I wonder if that would qualify as reason for a return without having to pay for shipping?
    I'm pretty sure for $10.99 they will send you the exclusive figure......$10.99 seems too cheap for the transformer...they usually run $14.99-$19.99http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...1280983401.jpg

Not for a Deluxe. Those usually run in the $10-$12 range, depending on the store. Yeah, I know the name "Deluxe" seems to indicate something much bigger, but Hasbro's for some reason of the mind that "Voyager" is bigger than "Deluxe," and "Legends" are the smallest of all. I don't try to figure it out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Not for a Deluxe. Those usually run in the $10-$12 range, depending on the store. Yeah, I know the name "Deluxe" seems to indicate something much bigger, but Hasbro's for some reason of the mind that "Voyager" is bigger than "Deluxe," and "Legends" are the smallest of all. I don't try to figure it out.
    that actual transformer listed is $19.99 at my TRU.....

You're right--I saw "Deluxe" and assumed it was a regular Transformer in that size class. This is a different line. Not sure why a Transformer would be $10 more when HE DOESN'T TRANSFORM!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You're right--I saw "Deluxe" and assumed it was a regular Transformer in that size class. This is a different line. Not sure why a Transformer would be $10 more when HE DOESN'T TRANSFORM!
    hasbro is going in another direction with transformers..my 5 year old son loves transformers and he has ALL of the deluxe ones and many more....the only one he loves to play with are the RPMs and the other one's that don't transform