Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Target was the second retailer (after TRU) to get the TVC - and that was only a month ago. Patience. These things fluctuate and change. Are you new to collecting?
    Kinda new I guess....started in 1977.....

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Kinda new I guess....started in 1977.....
    It's just a bit odd to me, then, that you seem to get surprised when different stores get in product.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's just a bit odd to me, then, that you seem to get surprised when different stores get in product.
    "Grave danger you are in. Impatient you are.... Told you I did. Reckless is he"...I guess this sums up my collecting skills

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    He's a re-pack in wave 2, so keep checking your walmarts....I saw a walmart with 12 fetts yesterday...
    Went to Walmart of your suggestion. Lots of Wave 2 and Wave 1. Unfortunately, no Fetts. I have this odd feeling that someone in Toledo is buying them all up. It may feel paronoid, but I find it odd that since Fett is packed twice in each wave, it is the only one I haven't seen.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I've seen wave 2 twice at the same Target location now.

They've only been putting out a case at a time since there are still so many wave 1 figures on the pegs.

The pegs at Target here are pretty full with wave 1, so probably not a lot of room for anything new. Wal-Mart, on the other hand, had just a couple Vintage Collection figures, and still no Jabba.

Today was my first attempt at finding wave 2s or foils: two different Targets, off target on both tries.

And aside from puzzles, comic books, novelizations, and empty figure boxes, were there many SW collectibles in '77? Now '78, that was the motherlode!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

No luck at Target either, but my walmart keeps pumping wave 2 like it's government cheese....everytime I go there I see foil sandtroopers and magnaguards....can't pass these up, but still can't find a foil cody

I just might have to give ol' Wall Mar-It a try. Aren't they now the middle price (a buck more than Target but $1 less than TRU) store? I'd like to find at least one foil card; but I can live without it. :collectorapathy:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I just might have to give ol' Wall Mar-It a try. Aren't they now the middle price (a buck more than Target but $1 less than TRU) store? I'd like to find at least one foil card; but I can live without it. :collectorapathy:
    Vintage figures are $7.99 at Target and $7.96 at Walmart. The other two lines are screwy from store-to-store.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram