Clone Wars Wave 2 shadow of the dark side

Hey guys, any one have a clue about when we can expect these? The wave containing Kit Fisto and Mace Windu. The Hasbro presentation stated they'd be out in August but I've yet to see them anywhere or hear or read anything.

Also, which store will they likely hit first? Really looking forward to this wave hehe.

Fyi, it is the blue/black carded wave of clone wars figures.

Thanks in advance!

early august when wms started reset, this wave was first spotted there, but now wms (or at least locally) have restocked en mass w/ wave 1. i would almost expect this wv at target and tru very soon. personally, i am anxious for flamethrower clone wave, boba/embo wave and the q vos wave. the kit/mace wave is ok, but for retools/repaint wm prices didnt seem fair but i got 'm any way.

Anyone know when or if the wave is hitting any other retailers? Target? ToysRus?

This wave is at my local Walmart in Indianapolis right now.

I found the Mandalorian and ARC Trooper battle packs this week. I went with the Mandalorians over the ARC troopers because the ARC trooper pack had both Ep-II and EP-III troopers and I don't care for the Ep-II ones. I probably should have gone the other way.

First off, I'm pretty sure this is the womans battalion of the Madalorian Death Watch Squad. Their slender legs, arms, and waist have no meat to them. They are very articulated, but the articulation makes no sense. One wrist moves up and down, the other wrist moves left and right. In order to make the figure sit, you have to spread the legs out, then bend the legs. The paint job is okay, the blue looks alot better than the non-blue colors. The guns look as if a kid made them out of cardboard and painted them silver.

All in all, I am extremely disapointed with this set. It was one of the few sets I was looking forward to getting and it failed on many levels.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I found the Mandalorian and ARC Trooper battle packs this week. I went with the Mandalorians over the ARC troopers because the ARC trooper pack had both Ep-II and EP-III troopers and I don't care for the Ep-II ones. I probably should have gone the other way.

First off, I'm pretty sure this is the womans battalion of the Madalorian Death Watch Squad. Their slender legs, arms, and waist have no meat to them. They are very articulated, but the articulation makes no sense. One wrist moves up and down, the other wrist moves left and right. In order to make the figure sit, you have to spread the legs out, then bend the legs. The paint job is okay, the blue looks alot better than the non-blue colors. The guns look as if a kid made them out of cardboard and painted them silver.

All in all, I am extremely disapointed with this set. It was one of the few sets I was looking forward to getting and it failed on many levels.
    The wrists follow the same articulation pattern we've seen lately - they're done that way to hold the blasters in more ways. They're at two different directions so that the right hand can hold the gun and the left can support it. And the guns are based on the ones seen in the show, so that's not Hasbro's fault.

picked up a Mandalorian Police Officer from Walmart last night... he's not a bad figure for what it's worth but still no one that I immediately say YES I need to get this figure...

I might get another 3 of these guys and customize two of them to look like the secret police from the last episode of the CW...

now if only they would make us Dutchess Satine and her personal guard that would be awesome...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks