Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Wars Last Red Wave

After being blown off by hasbro reps at CV I want to know something. How many of you out there were able to pick up the Thi-Sen Hondo Secura Sidious wave at retail?

Hasbro told me they were on the shelves as much as any other clone war figure. At the rate I spoil my son for my own self-gratification I seriously beg to differ.

Hasbro also told me to keep my eyes open as more of this wave would still be hitting the TRU on red card which I still beg to differ.

Any takes on this? Or do I take it that no one really cares about this topic?

The only place I have seen this wave stocked recently is KMart. I know that sounds cray, but I have seen it restocked at two different Kmarts in the last couple of weeks. Everywhere else seems to be only restocking the new card waves.

There were actually two separate waves - one had Hondo, Aayla, Bly, and Jek, and the other had snow Anakin, Thi-Sen, Sidious, and TX-20 (and then the later wave of snow Obi-Wan, Magnaguard, snow Rex, and so on). I was able to get all the figures, even though I only saw some of them once. You just have to get out there more. Hasbro does what they can, but sometimes we have to put in a little more effort than we might like.

Saw Snobiwan and Anakin snowsuit en mass. Never saw Palpatine or Thi-sen at retail at all - which most likely means I just missed shipment days. Found TX once but passed on him thinking I would find him later. Never did.

Did find Hondo, Snow Rex, and Secura and picked them up. Only saw them twice at retail.

Am I correct in thinking that the dozens of leftover Snowbiwans and Snow Anakins indicate that the waves were indeed put out in the same numbers as previous waves with the non-core characters short-packed?

I have never seen Thi-sen at retail but have seen the Sidious and TX-20 once.

The Aayla wave I saw quite a bit and even bought 2 Aaylas and Blys.

never spotted Aayla, Hondo, Sidious, TX-20 or This-Sen at retail...was able to get Cold Weather Rex and Commander Bly from a TRU in Manhattan NY... the only figures that have been on the pegs since then have been the Snow Obi and Anakins that I pass on everytime (no interest in them whatsoever).

guess i missed out on the shipments as well but have to say that for that many anakins and obi-wans I wonder what the case assortments were like... really hoping that Hasbro re-releases the hard to find figures on the blue sky cards for those of us who missed out

was able to make a trade overseas for a Aayla Secura...traded a Thire figure for her so can't wait till she arrives.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It looks like Thi Sen will repacked in an upcoming "Battle of Orto Plutonia" battlepack along with Cold Weather gear Rex, Obi Wan and Anakin.

Like Bran, I found the Hondo and Aayla wave a few times, and bought Hondo and Aayla when I first saw them. I believe I saw them at TRU first and then at Target, but the order might have been reversed.

Hasbro's answer about production numbers doesn't state whether those figures were liquidated or something, they don't seem to know what the deal is, they were told by factory that the waves were produced in number and shipped, that's all they know.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Like Bran, I found the Hondo and Aayla wave a few times, and bought Hondo and Aayla when I first saw them. I believe I saw them at TRU first and then at Target, but the order might have been reversed.

Hasbro's answer about production numbers doesn't state whether those figures were liquidated or something, they don't seem to know what the deal is, they were told by factory that the waves were produced in number and shipped, that's all they know.

i think that after all the complaints, and questions and struggles with these waves as well as the EU Legacy Wave, Hasbro should redo the figures again and re-release them on the blue sky cards or in a box set for the fans that were unable to locate them at retail.

these waves were some of the coolest figures Hasbro has done and hear that fans missed out on them is not right... c'mon Hasbro, redo the figures on the blue sky package and give the fans another crack at these great additions to the Clone Wars and the Legacy line.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks