Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kul Teska - TRU Exclusive

Sandtroopers got yet another image in the form of Kul Teska, who is from The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes video game, which I thought was enjoyable if not the best game ever. He's pretty huge in the game, and it looks like the packaging was reinforced with extra cardboard, so maybe they got it right. Either way, he looks pretty cool.

He looks huge! I'm glad they made him. It's nice to see figures from that game.

I don't know about best game ever, but I'm currently enjoying it. I'd have it beat by now, but my teammate, (son) is grounded till the end of the school year from video games.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

My language makes it look like it's the best game ever, when I meant to say it's NOT the best game ever. Weird camera angles and controls and such.

I was almost sure you were being sarcastic, don't know why I didn't go with it.

I didn't have that much of a problem when I was playing two player. Probably because you can't outrun your teammate. My biggest problem was hopping on all the vehicles.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

he looks awesome. can't wait to get one.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I rarely buy CW figures but even this guy looks really cool. The figure doesn't look all that cartoony so I think I'll have to get one.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I see reports of these suckers hitting around the web... anyone here find one yet?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

they had at least 20 at each TRU in OKC today...passed on all of them.$14.99 HUGE figure....i collect mainly the vintage collection

I saw it two days ago in the Inland Empire, but had no idea it wasn't widespread yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

no sign of him so far... hoping to spot on this tomorrow.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks