Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Only one I'm missing now is commander cody.....

In my Sandtrooper UGH, there is the one main blaster; in the standard card, it comes with that blaster and rifle from the Dewback set.....weird.
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    In my Sandtrooper UGH, there is the one main blaster; in the standard card, it comes with that blaster and rifle from the Dewback set.....weird.
    Nice variation......I found a sandtrooper UGH that had some weathering on it....probably not meant to be there, but it looks like some assembly line worker with grimy hands smeared soot all over his head and chest...way cool

Here's an early production image of your rare find http://http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/galleries/new_images/hasbroTVCcarded0830/pages/HasbroTVCcarded008.html

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Nice variation......I found a sandtrooper UGH that had some weathering on it....probably not meant to be there, but it looks like some assembly line worker with grimy hands smeared soot all over his head and chest...way cool
    What makes this rare? The version shown at CV was displayed with that blaster and the version in the slide show is also shown with that blaster. As far as I can tell this is the only way it's coming.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    What makes this rare? The version shown at CV was displayed with that blaster and the version in the slide show is also shown with that blaster. As far as I can tell this is the only way it's coming.
    Did anyone notice that the sandtrooper is packed with his backpack upside down?????

My 4 down are vader, Han, Cody, and Magnaguard. 8 to go. I was lookin at the sandie earlier and noticed the backpack, but wasn't payin attention if it was upside down, I'm sure it was.

Anyone know if the Vintage 2010 figures fit ok(or badly...or at all) in the "Official" Star Wars protective cases(10/14.99) that HTS sells. Is their a better one? Would like to protect my foil wave better.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Anyone know if the Vintage 2010 figures fit ok(or badly...or at all) in the "Official" Star Wars protective cases(10/14.99) that HTS sells. Is their a better one? Would like to protect my foil wave better.
    They work GREAT!!!!! I just ordered two more cases...remember to use the promo code sw2010 at check out to receive a 10% discount...The only problem with these cases is they are made to accommodate most figures , so it's a about an inch and a half deeper than I would prefer....just for storage reasons...takes up alot of space being so deep.....

Thanx bkusna for input...I'll try them(yeah, I was kinda thinking about the depth issue...especially with the old Saga blisters).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."