Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i wonder if ROTS cases will work? --i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i wonder if ROTS cases will work? --i doubt it
    Those ROTS cases that came from the 5 pack, I believe, were made of some very cheap plastic that's hazy and matted....Not nearly as clear and pristine as those HTS ones...

Help! 4 days later I get an email from HTS the cases are disco...none available. Any ideas on who else carries them?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

WOW...that's truly absurd....I just received Two 10-packs last week and another 2 packs a month ago???? They must be planning on developing another case that's not as deep....let's hope so and that this is not hasbro trying to make it impossible for MOC collectors to protect their investments on the vintage and rocket fetts....

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Help! 4 days later I get an email from HTS the cases are disco...none available. Any ideas on who else carries them?
    I remember calling Hasbro this summer asking them if they had a case that would fit the newer , smaller redback cards and they said they are waiting for this current design to sell through before changing....so there might be some hope

*****UPDATE*** just spoke with Hasbro cust serv and they said the item is out of stock....it will not show up online until it's back in stock....you can do a search for item# 87010 if you want to view it online...hope this helps....

I could try Brian's Toys...but I noticed 2 different SW protective case lengths...the SDCC 501st trooper & the online SWShop FU stormtrooper commander do not match. The Vintage foils fit in 1, but not the other. I hate to take a chance on online ordering if I can't be sure(not so concerned about the depth.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I think if I see any foils on the pegs, as long as I don't have that figure (and even if it's one of those I had no desire to buy), I will likely buy it. If I find one. IF.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think if I see any foils on the pegs, as long as I don't have that figure (and even if it's one of those I had no desire to buy), I will likely buy it. If I find one. IF.
    The foils are really hard to pass up....There's something about that shiny foil that pulls a jedi mindtrick on me everytime.....

I've passed on several. If I were in a store buying figures and the one with a foil card had the best paint, I'd take that one and royally p*** off a lot of people by opening it. Otherwise, I don't care.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've passed on several. If I were in a store buying figures and the one with a foil card had the best paint, I'd take that one and royally p*** off a lot of people by opening it. Otherwise, I don't care.
    most of my collection is opened....A plain foil cardback without a figure attached is still pretty cool...