Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    TRUs here confirmed that NO MORE foil cards will be stocked ....All remaining WAVE 2 will be the nonfoil.....so get them while you can, especially at Target since they are just now stocking the foils...

I did find some (Palpy, Sand Troop, Grievie), and so I think I'm good for now on foils.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    TRUs here confirmed that NO MORE foil cards will be stocked ....All remaining WAVE 2 will be the nonfoil.....so get them while you can, especially at Target since they are just now stocking the foils...
    how do u know that they're just saying that to keep scalpers away?? so they can cherrypick for themselves? that sux for collectors

6 more to go. Fett is gonna be a m&^$&$#$^^&er

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    how do u know that they're just saying that to keep scalpers away?? so they can cherrypick for themselves? that sux for collectors

6 more to go. Fett is gonna be a m&^$&$#$^^&er
    The TRU manager I talk to is pretty legit.....He said since they got the foil waves so early that everything that's slated to ship is now the nonfoils...I did notice this last weekend in Dallas...they had 22 sandtroopers and 18 magnaguards and a plethora of wave 2...NONE were foil

their prices suck anyway. These figs aren't clamshelled. --this isn't 2007 vtac or earlier Votc. dunno why they want 10 a pop

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    their prices suck anyway. These figs aren't clamshelled. --this isn't 2007 vtac or earlier Votc. dunno why they want 10 a pop
    I only reason why I buy any vintage figure from TRU is that my TRU gets figures about 6 weeks before walmart or target....I just return them later after I find them at the other retails....

that's what i did. Saved the trouble of tryin to find them later. Had to get em before the scalpers swallowed them up