Hybrid View

How many 2010 UGH foil cards are you missing???????

I still need 8 more.....waiting for the wave 2 revision cases....

I have not seen one yet, so I suppose... all of them, then?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

How many UGH foil cards are out there right now? Well that's how many I'm missing.

My wal mart had wave 2 revision 1 and wave 2 revision 2. So I could have had eight. But I am not interested in a complete set. But the four that were missing were magnaguard foil, cody foil, han foil, and darth vader foil. I bought the grievous, sidious, anakin, and fett foils.

Wave 2
    1x Darth Sidious
    1x Anakin Skywalker
    1x Obi-Wan Kenobi
    1x General Grievous with Cape
    1x Magnaguard Droid [FOIL]
    1x Sandtrooper
    1x Clone Trooper (Episode III)
    1x Commander Cody [FOIL]
    1x Han Solo (Hoth Hangar) [FOIL]
    1x Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
    1x Darth Vader [FOIL]
    1x Boba Fett

This Wave 2 Revision 1 case includes 12 individually packaged Star Wars action figures (subject to change):
    1x Darth Sidious
    1x Anakin Skywalker
    1x Obi-Wan Kenobi [FOIL]
    1x General Grievous with Cape
    1x Magnaguard Droid
    1x Sandtrooper
    1x Clone Trooper [FOIL]
    1x Commander Cody
    1x Han Solo (Hoth Hangar)
    1x Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) [FOIL]
    1x Darth Vader
    1x Boba Fett [FOIL]
    (subject to change)

This Wave 2 Revision 2 case includes 12 individually packaged Star Wars action figures (subject to change):
    1x Darth Sidious [FOIL]
    1x Anakin Skywalker [FOIL]
    1x Obi-Wan Kenobi
    1x General Grievous with Cape [FOIL]
    1x Magnaguard Droid
    1x Sandtrooper [FOIL]
    1x Clone Trooper (Episode III)
    1x Commander Cody
    1x Han Solo (Hoth Hangar)
    1x Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
    1x C-3PO (Removable Panels)
    1x Darth Vader
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

As with Bel-Cam and bigbarada, I have none, as I haven't seen anything from this wave yet. I know I'll be buying some to keep carded, for sure - especially prequel characters, and one rocket-firing Boba Fett (who's not UGH, but, y'know). I won't be getting an entire carded set (or even an entire UGH carded set) due to a lack of space, but the proof cards I got at CV are just so damned cool that I'll have to pick up a few (especially Grievous and, whenever he inevitably comes out, Darth Maul).

0 since I'm not collecting them...have no desire to try and track these down...although have seen dozens of them in the wild
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

0 - i get the figures i want these days, not ones just because they have some shiny foil on the package.

Found about 5 Sandtroopers at WM today and the figure with the best paint job had a foil card, so I bought that one. I would have preferred the non-foil version, but those figures had some seriously screwed up paint apps on their eyes.

If I find a better version of the figure on the non-foil card, then I will get that one to display and this foil-carded one will be my opener. Either that, or I'll sell it on Ebay to some sucker who goes in for this sort of thing.

Went to 6 walmarts today and each had 2 cases of wave 2...I now have an army of magnaguards(12) and returned 20 figures to TRU.....

I really have no desire to collect every foil version they put out. I might pick up a few just for ***** & giggles, but that'll be about it. I guess I'm not a real fan of collecting chase figures, unless they are something significant.