Hybrid View

Wal-Mart Pricing

Anyone know what it is? I've never been inside a Wal-Mart, and I can't find out on their website for some reason.

I'm looking to see what the prices are on the vintage and possibly clone wars figures there. I live in OC/Irvine (Cali), not sure if the prices vary across the nation.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by M_j View Post
    Anyone know what it is? I've never been inside a Wal-Mart, and I can't find out on their website for some reason.

I'm looking to see what the prices are on the vintage and possibly clone wars figures there. I live in OC/Irvine (Cali), not sure if the prices vary across the nation.

Thanks!
    $8 for vintage, $7 for CW and Saga Legends. That seems to be pretty consistent with what I've been reading about other Walmarts as well.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

i think its crazy, my target has reg figs at 8.69 but vintage is 7.99

My walmarts have vintage for $7.96 and all others $6.96