Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I *thought* I saw unpunched the first case I saw, but am not sure. The only unpunched cards I have are the giveaway virgin cards from SDCC, and their punches were falling out, I had to get dupes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would like to have unpunched new vintage. I have a near complete set of POTF AFA85 or better. They are all unpunched. I think it gives you a more complete collectible. I guess just personal preference.

My rocket-firing Fett arrived yesterday (in a mangled box ) with an unpunched (but slightly curved ) card and somewhat dented bubble. This is one fig I intend to open, once my second one arrives.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I love the bardbacks. I have a set of Celebration 5 cards and I'd like to trade for any extra SDCC bardbacks.

I have extras of General Grievous, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Cody. Looking for SDCC Bespin Luke, Hoth Han, Boba Fett, or Vader.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I *thought* I saw unpunched the first case I saw, but am not sure. The only unpunched cards I have are the giveaway virgin cards from SDCC, and their punches were falling out, I had to get dupes.
    I got a couple of unpunched ROTS proof cards from a dealer at WizChicago...nice little addition to my collection.

I ordered three brand new cases of vintage figures from hasbro toy shop, and I did not get a single figure that had an unpunched card out of 36 figures.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

36 figures would be 3 cases.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Uh, isn't that was TDV said?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yeah, I missed that, not sure why.

Anyway, were there punches at the bottom of the case? If not, I'll write to Derryl rebutting his claim from SDCC about this. My guess is the factory doesn't know they're supposed to be left unpunched.

No punches at the bottom of the cases...not one.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.