Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I finally saw my first unpunched cards today... sort of. One could tell that they'd been on the pegs before, so putting them back in place makes them clearly not a true "unpunched" card.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I finally saw my first unpunched cards today... sort of. One could tell that they'd been on the pegs before, so putting them back in place makes them clearly not a true "unpunched" card.
    Maybe re-unpunched?

I got my first unpunched card, wave 3 R2-D2 from HTS. Unfortunately, the box they shipped it in was set up in a way that they just jammed it in and the card itself got super bent and warped... but the punch remains in the card (though the perforation is a little ragged from being bent).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the ROTJ wave for Christmas, and all 7 were on unpunched cards (bought them online). Shame I'm an opener, but I will keep all the backing cards.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.