walmart had new figures for $4.50....

scored new saga legends at a walmart for $4.50....they just did the toy reset but forgot to change the prices....got 8 at $4.50 each...yippee

walmart still has the new saga legends now for $4.50 and the vintage are $7.00....

Thing with Wal-Mart, though, is their sales vary so widely from store to store, it's tough to accurately report anything.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Thing with Wal-Mart, though, is their sales vary so widely from store to store, it's tough to accurately report anything.
    agreed...went to two other walmarts and they were $7.96 and $7.98 for vintage

This is kind of interesting. I went to my local Wal-Mart tonight, and the saga legends and CW figures were marked down to $6.96. The Vintage Collection figures were still full price, though.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Law Student View Post
    This is kind of interesting. I went to my local Wal-Mart tonight, and the saga legends and CW figures were marked down to $6.96. The Vintage Collection figures were still full price, though.
    Do you live in OKC? If so, the Walmart in East Norman had 6 cases of wave 2 figures this morning....

I'm in Stillwater. I used to live in Norman, so I know the Wal-Mart you're talking about, though. My local Wal-Mart had one each of the wave 2 vintage collection figures this morning, except for Sandtrooper and General Grievous. Wave 2 is mainly a pass for me, but I'm really looking forward to wave 3!
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"