Interesting that the new sets have a battle mat packed in with them. I'll be passing on these, though perhaps people who missed Thi-Sen will be happy with the Orto Plutonia set.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Interesting that the new sets have a battle mat packed in with them. I'll be passing on these, though perhaps people who missed Thi-Sen will be happy with the Orto Plutonia set.
    Can you believe they are using the 2006 Cody for the Utapau? And the shorter Grievous????? disappointing to say the least...

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Can you believe they are using the 2006 Cody for the Utapau? And the shorter Grievous????? disappointing to say the least...
    Just go buy the new ones, then. These sets are aimed at kids and gift-givers, not collectors.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I was pretty Hasbro essentially told us that from now on, with ver few exceptions, battle packs would be aimed at kids. In that regard, I'm not at all surprised by they crap they seem to be throwing together these days.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Send more troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5511.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	23646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5510.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	23647  

Send more troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT=Courier New]Nice 212th collection! It looks like you have a few more of the orange "Utupau" clones than I do.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]How many Republic Gunships do you have?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Thanks.....you think the rebels feel like they're at the ALAMO???????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5522.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	23650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5523.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	23651  

Part of the reason is that the tooling for larger Grievous and for new Cody are already in use for the TVC figures, so they can't be run for BPs as well. But they are sacrificing collector sales by doing so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.