So far, there seem to be 3 of these weapons packs. Initially, I had thought that they were not randomly packed due to the way they were showing up in Hasbro photography. However, as of yesterday, my opinion has changed, either they are random packed or they are packed based on production date. My first 2 SL'10 Snowtroopers (as well as my SL Battle Droids) had the classic weapons pack, but the 2 I picked up yesterday have the newer pack with the Republic Commando weapons, the Sandtrooper rifle, and 4 blaster pistols. I have yet to see any figures with the 3rd pack. So here's how I'm designating the packs...

Weapon Pack 1 (the classic we've gotten for years):

• Battle Droid blaster
  • Clone Trooper blaster
  • Clone Trooper rifle (the fat version)
  • DC-17 hand blaster
  • EMP Launcher (from Battlefront II pack)
  • Jetpack Clone Rifle (aka BFII sniper rifle)

Weapon Pack 2 (all black, except as noted):

• DC-17m anti-armor variant (Scorch's weapon)
  • DC-17m blaster variant (Fixer's weapon) - dark gray instead of black
  • Jango Fett blaster
  • Concept Boba Fett's blaster pistol with stock
  • Sandtrooper T-21 blaster rifle
  • notched blaster pistol with trigger guard (unknown source)
  • blaster pistol (unknown source)

Weapon Pack 3 (haven't seen this in person yet, it's mix of the first sets plus 1 more gun):

• Clone Trooper blaster
  • Clone Trooper rifle (the fat version)
  • Concept Boba Fett's blaster pistol with stock
  • notched blaster pistol with trigger guard (unknown source)
  • blaster pistol (unknown source)
  • ARC Trooper Rifle

I'm curious where those 2 unknown-source blasters came from, they seem familiar but I scoured the modern accessories images out there and couldn't find anything.

Anyway, it's good to see Hasbro pushing new weapons out there, but I am confounded by the continued lack of classic Rebel Trooper and Stormtrooper weapons.