Dinosaur Train is the greatest kiddie show in ages

And, no, this does not go against my praise for Batman: The Brave and the Bold, which is more "all ages" than kiddie. But I digress.

If you have small kids, you have probably already experienced the awesomeness of Buddy and the Pteranodon family, who hopefully have some sort of season tickets on the time-traveling Dinosaur Train, because, man, they ride that sucker at least four times every day. (I'd say "Buddy Pteranodon," but, to my knowledge, it's never been stated what his last name is, so it's unclear if it would be his family name or species name. No one else on the show has been the subject of a cross-genus adoption.)

If not, this clip should be enough to get you to watch, even if you never admit it to another soul.

banh xeo
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Its alright. Don't think I'd call it the greatest kid's show ever. I've seen other kid's shows sing songs and have entire shows dedicated to same said body function (among others), so that argument hardly sways my decision.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If not, this clip should be enough to get you to watch, even if you never admit it to another soul.
    [FONT=Courier New]Oh. My. Goodness![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That was amazing. Thank you for sharing![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I didn't say "ever." I said "in ages."

If you can point to a show from the last few years that's aimed at the preschool set and is better, I'm all ears. I think Sid the Science Kid would probably be the closest, but it suffers from an incredibly annoying supporting cast. (I seriously would pimp-slap Gerald on that show, just to say I did.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If you can point to a show from the last few years that's aimed at the preschool set and is better, I'm all ears. I think Sid the Science Kid would probably be the closest, but it suffers from an incredibly annoying supporting cast. (I seriously would pimp-slap Gerald on that show, just to say I did.)
    You've never had the pleasure of watching Dragon on Qubo when it was on. To say its better than Dinosaur Train, well that probably depends on what you mean by "better". For a preschooler, they are probably going to get a lot more (education wise) out of Dinosaur Train or Sid the Science Kid. As an adult though I'd have to say Dragon is the more entertaining show.

That particular song/episode you posted for Dinosaur Train is indeed amusing, but its only one song/episode. The other episodes/songs that I've seen (while I can see the appeal to preschoolers) just aren't as amusing from an adult perspective. Dragon and his friends though (from an adult perspective) are almost always amusing. Its like watching 5 or 6 Geralds (with extra "special needs") and a cat. One episode has said cat pee throughout Dragon's house and Dragon sniffing the yellow liquid... I'd show you the clip, but it doesn't appear to be uploaded anywhere. So this clip will have to do.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection