Saga Legends SL 12 figure error

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this but,

I just found a Star Wars Saga Legends at my local Wal-Mart today that is an Obi-Wan Kenobi SL12 card, but has a Luke Skywalker figure packaged inside. It doesn't seem to be a Luke Skywalker figure from the same series. Any thoughts?

I have pics.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5153.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	23658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5157.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	23659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5155.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	23660  

Quote Originally Posted by poohwaffles View Post
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post this but,

I just found a Star Wars Saga Legends at my local Wal-Mart today that is an Obi-Wan Kenobi SL12 card, but has a Luke Skywalker figure packaged inside. It doesn't seem to be a Luke Skywalker figure from the same series. Any thoughts?

I have pics.....
    People are doing this all over the country....buying new figures and then replacing them with old figures....taking them back to the store for a full refund...most noticeably on battlepacks...

Indeed. When you see a swap like this, it's best to report it to an employee. They might not do anything about it, but it's better than doing nothing.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Legitimate packaging error

I also found this at Wal-mart. The foreground packaging is SL12 Obi Wan Kenobi and the background packaging is SL11 Darth Vader Sith Apprentice. First picture shows the orange label showing Obi Wan and the top left of the package with Anakin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo086.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	23912   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo085.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	23913  

that is really weird. Back in 2005 , someone i worked with found a plo koon revenge of the sith figure in a padme amidala revenge of the sith package. I was not able to buy it. It was real!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

While it's an interesting anomaly, it's just an error, and nothing to get excited about. This sort of thing does happen from time to time.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mada-Who-Ha View Post
    I also found this at Wal-mart. The foreground packaging is SL12 Obi Wan Kenobi and the background packaging is SL11 Darth Vader Sith Apprentice. First picture shows the orange label showing Obi Wan and the top left of the package with Anakin.
    I saw something similar in the SW Transformers line. It was an AT-TE/Captain Rex transformer with TIE Advanced/Darth Vader packaging. I considered buying it, but just couldn't figure out what I would have done with it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis