Fantasy Hockey '10

Who is down? I'll give it some time (and check back in case I don't get email notifications of replies again) and plan on having a draft in two weeks or so.

If enough people want in I'll commish the league and send out the league ID and password.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Seeing as I won't be on the boat this year I'll throw down and actually manage the team too!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

As usual, I down.
    One of these years I will play all season long and not forget about it completely half way through.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I would be down with it as long as my doppleganger.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Sure I'll play this time around.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

League is up. The live draft is set for this Sunday, October 3rd at 10:45 EST.

League ID: 68935
    Password: domi

Some of you will receive an actual invite since I simply renewed last year's league.

If anyone else would like to join please feel free to so so. However, for the sake of competition the league is limited to 8 teams.

Sorry. The draft is at 10:30 pm EST, NOT 10:45.

Feeling good about my team this year, especially when I see some questionable picks by a few others.

Hopefully this year I remember to actually play the entire season, rather than forgetting all about it half way through...although I apparently made it to the second round of the playoffs last year by doing absolutely nothing. \m/
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Forgot about the draft. Boo.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!