Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks JT. That's good news.

I don't have Thi-Sen either, though. So I wonder how I will get him.

Some form of e-commerce I'm sure. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a bargain unless more of that wave turns up at the secret store.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New Questions:

1) Are the Lucas Family Members off-limits for even exclusive Clone Wars figures, as the cartoon leaders of Pantora (especially Baron Pappanoida)?

2) When will we get an animated Greedo?

3) Is Hasbro considering a carded "repaint wave" for Clone Wars that would include some of the exclusive pack-ins like:

Gar Nacht
    Shahan Alama (Weequay Pirate)
    Robonino
    Bossk

4) Since Plo Koon's and Ahsoka's red Jedi Turbospeeder was made (for release next spring) there are some obscure, blink-and-you-miss ship choices in the $24 Clone Wars vehicle line. Will Hondo Ohnaka get the Rapier-One (flying saucer fighter) or one of the Weequay battletanks from Florum? Will Count Dooku ever see his solar sailor ship?

5) Previously Hasbro said they had no plans for the mounts the Talz rode on Pantora. Has a Clone Wars "beast line" been really considered? - from the swamp monster on Rodia that helped JarJar, to the beasts that Commander Stone rode on Florum and the ones Mace Windu and the Twi'lek resistance fighters rode on Ryloth, there are a lot of choices (not to mention the huge Zillo Beast that would be in an altogether larger size category). The beasties have always been a visible part of the Star Wars universe's population. Let's bring them back - for both 3 3/4" lines actually!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Has anyone ever asked about the possiblity of re-releasing certain figures like the Blue Snaggletooth from the K-Mart set or a carded BG-J38?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Has anyone ever asked about the possiblity of re-releasing certain figures like the Blue Snaggletooth from the K-Mart set or a carded BG-J38?
    Unfortunately, I believe that has been asked and shot down. As was any possibility of selling individual BAD parts.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Unfortunately, I believe that has been asked and shot down. As was any possibility of selling individual BAD parts.
    Oh well. I had my hopes up because the droid from the Rebel Hoth set is just a repainted build-a-droid. If a single carded figure wasn't possible, I would have even settled for a ROTJ battle pack from Jabba's dungeon with BG-J38, EV-9D9, R2, & C-3PO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    That's a good idea. I'd buy Blue Snaggletooth.

I have plenty of BG-J38 parts that almost complete this BAD if you need him. But I only bought one or zero of certain figures from that wave.

Arrow My small idea

I really like the idea of the UGH Foil Carded proof cards its really fun finding your entire wave in the foil over just the regular proof cards, I want to expand upon that foil carded idea and actually make another tier of it. I would really like if they released some rare characters (ie: Blue Snaggletooth) with a GOLD foil, and its classified as an Ultra rare!

I think the hunt for one of these would be the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a good idea. I'd buy Blue Snaggletooth.

I have plenty of BG-J38 parts that almost complete this BAD if you need him. But I only bought one or zero of certain figures from that wave.
    I managed to get the legs, one from the Bespin Guard and the other from R2. Why they packed a droid from the OT in with an EU wave puzzles me. I ended up with extra pieces of some astromechs and some other EU droid. My kids had laugh putting together the extra pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I thought they said in some Q&A they're looking for ways to get a "droid factory type" set out in the future. I wouldn't completely give up hope although you can get a bg-j38 pretty cheap on E-bay.