Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Absolutely! He would be a great stand-alone character! However, I'm still looking forward to seeing what he and Jimmy will cook up next!
    Sounded like he was really hoping to kill that one guy's family...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Sounded like he was really hoping to kill that one guy's family...
    Which is both horrifying and intriguing as he said it so matter-of-factly. Love the writing for this show! The characters are great!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Methinks Nelson is going to be in trouble. Killing a dude in front of an entire congregation, that's something even a federal agent would have trouble getting out of. Especially an agent who's sort of seen as a bit obsessed.

It's funny to see folks' predictions on Facebook; all you have to do is crack open a history book (or pull up Wikipedia) to see that Rothstein and Torrio will live for some time to come, and that neither Luciano nor Capone will yet be the giants of the mob world that they'll eventually become.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

*Rubs hands togther* Mwahahahahahaha! Good!.....Good!

Loyalties questioned and lines blurred....alliances questioned, new ones forming...sounds like an SW plot line!

I think Nucky's revelation to Margaret has shown her his weakness and she'll use it to her advantage....BUT....we have to wait until next season to be sure!

I think Lucky will strike up an affair with the Commodore. That's what Eli and Jimmy were there for: to run interference.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Looks like the show, as well as Steve Buscemi and Kelly MacDonald, were nominated for Golden Globe awards.

Where the &^%$ is the love for Michael Shannon? Van Alden has got to be the single most $%^&ed-up character on television, and it can't be an easy task to portray him so well.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

K-Wrap! I missed the premier due to work! I saw half of the first episode on Thursday night (Van Alden at his best!). Thank goodness HBO let's hunt down shows you've missed. I'll watch the whole thing before Sunday to get up to speed.

Chux, where are you!?

Don't.Mess.With.Chalky.
    (Again)

A good woman is hard to find! Though I have to admit I saw it coming.
    May the force be with you.

This season is really quite amazing.

I see some bad blood coming between Lucky and Jimmy very soon. Also some animosity between Lucky and Rothstein. This new guy (I forget his name) looks to be quite the badarse in his own right, holding his own against Harrow.

I still think Eli and Jimmy are going to eventually side with Nucky against the Commodore. They're already planting the seeds, and it would go way too much against actual history for Eli to permanently be opposed to Nucky.

Chalky White definitely holds the current title of baddest arse on television. And Van Alden continues to be so insane that it's impossible to predict what he'll do next.
    Tommy, close your eyes.